Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heart of Hounslow GUM  (Read 284 times)

Offline sexysunny

I usually go to West Middlesex Hospital, but since I was passing through the area for work and I don't have many annual leave days left, I just walked into Heart of Hounslow GUM.

The receptionist was bloody gorgeous I have to say. I filled out the usual paperwork and was called in within 20mins. The nurse asked me the usual questions, took my blood, gave me some condoms and then gave me the tiny container to piss in.

Checked my watch as I was leaving and I was in and out within 42mins! The results took 2 weeks though, all negative (clear!). Previously, West Mid took 5 days for results but I was in the clinic for at least 2 hours. I was sure I had nothing to worry about, so I don't mind waiting for results as long as I'm not sat in the waiting room for so long!

Offline Steely Dan

Good post.

What is parking like?  What time of day was this?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Do you think they'll set up an express results service for UKPers in return for anonymised punting data for a genuine study about prostitution?

Offline London calling

Good post.

What is parking like?  What time of day was this?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Parking is good £1ph or go around the corner and there is an Aldi and Halfords with free parking.