Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wales / NEWPORT ** TATTOO.SOPHIE22  (Read 1392 times)

54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hotmat

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Where:
In a superb redevelopment. Nice clean flat that's lived in. Parking is a bit tricky (resident only bays) so best bet is public car park on Clarence Place near Kwik Fit.

Security:
Nobody there but her and I.

When:
22/08

How long :
1H

Like photo?
The photos are hers, no doubt.

Communication
She is a born & bred Welsh girl. Very nice & talkative. You will be able to squeeze your best jokes in, she will even crack a laugh.

Body:
She's a slim 20 something with a nice ass. Her tits are quite petite with nipple piercing. She says she'll have them redone in early 2017. I liked them just as they are, but I wouldn't mind a boob job if it's nicely done. As you can tell she is into tattoos and piercing. Her tongue is pierced as well.

Face:
She's relatively pretty but not a stunner. But she is very smiley.

Fun:
We had a great laugh. She does get into it and even seemed to enjoy the all thing.

BJ:
Great OWO with added extra of tongue piecing. It was a 1st for me and I surprisingly liked it.

Sex:
Great sex. She has a good tasting pussy, which is a must have for me. We had quite a few position and she did a few noises ...  She is tight but was possibly not as wet as I like it. Some lube would have enhanced it but she did not have any. The highlight was sitting on the edge of the bet while she reverse cow-girled me standing up while holding her own ankles (take a few seconds to picture it in your head)... LURVED IT.
Only downside is she had a bad knee cow girl and reverse cow girl were not comfortable for her: she could not bend her knee and provide the action. She did take a good doggy though.

Kiss:
Quite a bit of kissing, but lightish

Anal:
Not a chance

** Conclusion **

Value for money:
At £130 I went at the north end of my budget, but it was worth it for me.

Would I return ?
I would if there were not so many fantastic ladies out there.

Would I recommend ?
You shouldn’t be disappointed with this one. Well after my previous very bad run, I was happy to have her!

Offline pork sword

I wonder what happened to her previous AW profile?

np500

Well spotted P S , must have been hacked , she's lost all her f b's , does happen a lot, just to knick a few bob off there P G , ffs. I shall try to help replenish her account !
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 11:38:36 am by np500 »

Offline pork sword

np500

She's been on mine age's , going soon.

Offline HughJardon

Thanks for the review Matt.

Was going to visit yesterday but the time agreed wasn't suitable, plenty of time though as she does return to Wales frequently.   :)
Don't wanna sound a dick here but probably best to leave out postcodes on reviews,  this can easily be given via a booking or contact with Sophie,  too many lurking eyes come here

np500

Not a dick Hugh, I did think that when I posted before you but obviously had the same thoughts as you but I'm the dick for not saying it, will make no difference now but a warning for the future . Hotmat could contact admin to have it removed on safety grounds ? Not a criticism of you  hot mat , we've all said stuff we probably should't in hindsight.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 01:30:14 pm by np500 »

Offline pork sword

I agree with you on the postcode Hugh. That should be confidential between the SP and the punter for confirmed booking purpose's only.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 01:34:14 pm by pork sword »

Offline Montywales

I seen her this weekend, new profile due to a bit of trouble, still the same great girl