Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sagami: the condom of champions  (Read 1674 times)

JamesFD

External Link/Members Only

Let's hope they realise they need to double the size if they want anyone to use them.

Offline Trex

Let's hope they realise they need to double the size if they want anyone to use them.

That condom is only made for Asian people or other people who has a small cock. Anyway I hope they will double the size soon.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
samgami do larger ones and there ultra thin , i use them along side pansate ones ...

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline WASA38

Not as thin as the Sagami ones but still thinner than most, very good and much cheaper and more easily available.

Offline JimmySW

samgami do larger ones and there ultra thin , i use them along side pansate ones ...

I find those a bit tight - are the Pasante any bigger? I find these comfortable External Link/Members Only but something thinner would be even better!

Offline Trex

The large one is 190mm it's about 7.5 inches. Only problem Is im bigger and I wish it goes up to 8.5 inches.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I find those a bit tight - are the Pasante any bigger? I find these comfortable External Link/Members Only but something thinner would be even better!

yes pasante are bigger not quite as thin though x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline mrfishyfoo

yes pasante are bigger not quite as thin though x

The Pasante polyurethane ones are actually made by Sagami. The are exactly the same size as the Sagami large.

They are 0.03mm thick and the Sagami branded ones are 0.02mm thick.

To put that into context a Durex feel ultra thin is 0.055mm and a standard Durex is 0.08mm thick.

Offline Romney

"Condoms must be able to resist the friction of at least 100,000 thrusts, the company says. They haven't tested an upper limit beyond that."

So, that would be a longer booking I suppose....

The real question for punters, besides the fit, is are the reliably safe?  These sound to be incredibly thin, so I have my doubts....

Offline mrfishyfoo

"Condoms must be able to resist the friction of at least 100,000 thrusts, the company says. They haven't tested an upper limit beyond that."

The real question for punters, besides the fit, is are the reliably safe?  These sound to be incredibly thin, so I have my doubts....

Have you used them ??

Offline Romney

Have you used them ??

Lol. Nope. I'm sure they feel good, but like I said, I don't want my condom breaking when I'm inside a wg.  I might test them out with a civvy though, see how they are.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Lol. Nope. I'm sure they feel good, but like I said, I don't want my condom breaking when I'm inside a wg.  I might test them out with a civvy though, see how they are.

They really do IMHO feel that good.  :hi: :hi:

Awkward fuckers though if you've got a big cock.  ;) ;)

Offline fatboy

I have used the Sagami ones for ages and never had a problem.
The standard ones are a tad tight for normally endowed chaps.
Even the WG's seem to like them but are initially surprised when you give them the package.
It looks like a condiment pack from a burger bar, they think you want to smear Tomato Ketchup over yourself  :lol:

Offline Tallchris

So assuming you go at ramming speed of 4 thrusts per second. I make that just short of 7 hours before it breaks.  Not sure about you but i'd most likely be dead before then.

JamesFD

They are good & even the recipient said she liked the feel when using them.

Offline JimmySW

I've been using the Sagami .002 large ones and they are great, never feel like they're going to break but not the easiest things in the world to put on, they can unroll over themselves and as I normally wear reading glasses it can be a bit of a bugger to sort out! Maybe I should leave up to the girl to attend to in future!

Lacoster

What are people’s opinions Of Skyn?

Offline jeanphillipe

Yes, any comparisson to skyn guys? Whats better?

Offline monstar

Yes, any comparisson to skyn guys? Whats better?

Sagami 002 large feel better than SKYN elite but Sagami are tight if you're average or larger, and more expensive.

Offline JimmySW

What are people’s opinions Of Skyn?

Sagami are a significant improvement in feel but they aren't as big as the Skyn large and not as easy to get on - see above!

Offline webpunter

+1
Much more comfortable without the worry about being ultra thin & ultra unreliable
Or going half way down the shaft like the nip jobbies
The added benefit is that being non-latex then when mixed with Johnsons they don't have a tendency to go bang  :scare: 
Johnsons & latex condoms do NOT mix well together !