Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice on Outcalls  (Read 1614 times)

dude86

Noticed for many travelodges you need a keycard to get in etc, how does a WG not get stopped at the desk or get through doors without a key? Daft question perhaps but I've never done an Outcall before. Ta!

Combeover

Matt, I arrange the time to meet the woman, get her to call me when she is in the car park, go down to meet her, walk her straight  by reception  and walk her  : back  when all is done: never had a problem. Good luck. C.  :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

Noticed for many travelodges you need a keycard to get in etc, how does a WG not get stopped at the desk or get through doors without a key? Daft question perhaps but I've never done an Outcall before. Ta!

For me I always go outside and wait by the doorway to walk the girl in.

I have had numerous punts and this is by far the safest thing to do. I have also been told by two girls for hotels that did not have key cards but have receptions near the lifts/stairs that if I hadn't they would have kept on walking and not done the punt out of fear of being found out what they do for a living if stopped by the reception/security.

So really I strongly recommend you do this.

If you don't want to do this. The way around it is and what some girls will insist on, you give the girl your full name you booked under (which will thus likely be your real full name). And she reports to reception saying I am here to see "John Smith in room 88) and they contact you to come pick her up from reception.

That second way destroys your discretion. So the first way is way better.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Taggart

If you are smart, you will make 'loose' contact in the car park of by the rack of tourist leaflets (you browse), then you walk past reception, hold the door open as if you are being a gentleman. You chat as if old friends so as not to draw attention.   It's not difficult, you need to act confidently.

Another option, if youve a ground floor room facing the car park is to pass the keycard to he through the window.

In any event, she's a business colleague and she needs data from your laptop....

pking_paul

If you are smart, you will make 'loose' contact in the car park of by the rack of tourist leaflets (you browse), then you walk past reception, hold the door open as if you are being a gentleman. You chat as if old friends so as not to draw attention.   It's not difficult, you need to act confidently.

Another option, if youve a ground floor room facing the car park is to pass the keycard to he through the window.

In any event, she's a business colleague and she needs data from your laptop....

i always ask for two cards on arrival so that way they know I won't be on my own all the time, then being a gentleman I'd open the door like above... lol.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Pretty sure this has been asked a good few times OP

If you have a choice of hotels, try and choose one that doesn't require a keycard to get into lifts/floors

Not stayed at Travelodge so I am unsure what they do. Most hotels will allow anyone into the hotel until about 11pm or so. Then the front door is 'secured' by key card or you need buzzed in. I've had a few issues here before.

I've also done the whole meeting them outside, but I find this VERY dodgy. Picture the scene turning up to walk someone in and you're in a suit and she's in provocative clothing. It can be done of course, but I find it easier for all parties concerned if she walks right up to your door

Even that can be dodgy, if the knock too loud :-)  (as your colleagues maybe in the room next door!)

Can you tell I am a nervous punter?

WBW

Offline paul_2407

Where do you gents do outcalls that the reception is so perceptive to whether you're on your own or not?

ickydicky

hotels dont give as fuck if you are visiting a hoor or if a hoor is visiting you.

Offline ayreon010

If you are staying in a Travelodge then it all depends which it is as to key cards.
My local one here you just walk straight in and up the stairs.
Sheffield you need a card to access the door to get to the lifts.
Some in London have a reception on the first floor so any floor above that you need a key card to access lift or doors.

hotels dont give as fuck if you are visiting a hoor or if a hoor is visiting you.

Yeah I know but it's still dodge. I was once horny as fuck and got a WG from backpages/craiglist or something. She fucking turned up with Sergei in reception...I cringe at what the CCTV must have lkooked like..also other guests blatently susses the deal. For me, it's far better if you have someone come to you room directly or you walk in with them from outside (away from the front of the hotel)

WBW

Offline AnthG

Some do, as they don't want their establishment to be associated with such things. So its best to keep discreet.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Some do, as they don't want their establishment to be associated with such things. So its best to keep discreet.

WHS

Especially if it's a business type hotel

WBW

SophieScott

I've never had a problem with hotels.

Dress discretely, look like you know where you're going and don't walk to the lifts too fast....walk purposefully but don't make a mad dash past. If I'm unfamiliar with the hotel I'll sometimes ask the client to tell me where the lifts are.

And if the lifts are key carded, and it doesn't seem like I'll be able to walk in behind someone else because it's quiet, I'll ask my client to come and meet me outside somewhere.

I've never been stopped once and hopefully haven't just jinxed it!

I've never had a problem with hotels.

Dress discretely, look like you know where you're going and don't walk to the lifts too fast....walk purposefully but don't make a mad dash past. If I'm unfamiliar with the hotel I'll sometimes ask the client to tell me where the lifts are.

And if the lifts are key carded, and it doesn't seem like I'll be able to walk in behind someone else because it's quiet, I'll ask my client to come and meet me outside somewhere.

I've never been stopped once and hopefully haven't just jinxed it!

And long may you continue not to be stopped! It's prettty straightforward stuff. Problems happen if a punter books a back page special as you don't know who's going to turn up! On one ocassion I ended up having to go out an open the door to a chinese WG and her Madam...they were 1hr late after getting lost. Was fine however as it was an aparthotel complex so no biggie...The madam just waited beside some chairs in the lobby

WBW

Offline paul_2407

And long may you continue not to be stopped! It's prettty straightforward stuff. Problems happen if a punter books a back page special as you don't know who's going to turn up! On one ocassion I ended up having to go out an open the door to a chinese WG and her Madam...they were 1hr late after getting lost. Was fine however as it was an aparthotel complex so no biggie...The madam just waited beside some chairs in the lobby

WBW

That does not sound ideal whatsoever

MilesPrower

Don't overthink it. The hotel don't give a fuck and they don't know what you are doing.

Don't overthink it. The hotel don't give a fuck and they don't know what you are doing.

I hear Honey Badger don't give a fuck either  :D

WBW