Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotSexyVivian - Birmingham  (Read 1431 times)

burtonjag69

External Link/Members Only  Hi guys going back around four years ago on a cold winters day I seen this girl I was pretty sure
She had a maid but the girl gave me a very good punt as I still remember bits of it and it's not like me to remember little details about a punt🍆😊 well I just called and it sounds like the same maid lol Iv booked for Two pm 🙌🏾 asked if A levels are included and she said yes  have I made a mistake and am I likely to be bs I really want some Asian spice as I haven't had any in over a year so I thought I'd try some out today 😜💦 PS sorry about the grammer my punting phone screen is broken so do forgive me I shall report back here with the findings later 👍🏾🍆💦 Id appreciate it if someone could give me some feedback and if anyone's seen her would be good xx

Offline Bumbuttass

Vivian is a pretty solid punt from what I can remember, takes up up the jacksey like a good'un too.

Good luck OP

Offline Littlefoot

Vivian is a pretty solid punt from what I can remember, takes up up the jacksey like a good'un too.

Good luck OP

Can't understand why there's no reviews on here on this girl? I've recently had very successful punts with Thais Anya (water st), Maya and new Katie (both Wolverhampton). All were very enthusiastic, passionate DFKers. Is this Vivian in the same league? regarding DFK?

Apologies I've just found her reviews.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 05:13:36 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline baseball_99

I've seen Vivian twice normally as a result of b&s.

She is pretty but a lot older than the usual Thais,

Vivian has a tight arse but loose pussy which she pulls a face when I ask to lick it. Her English is pretty good.

Offline Littlefoot

I've seen Vivian twice normally as a result of b&s.

She is pretty but a lot older than the usual Thais,

Vivian has a tight arse but loose pussy which she pulls a face when I ask to lick it. Her English is pretty good.

Doesn't sound one of the better Thais, doesn't like her big cunt licked,  :thumbsdown: , age not on her side, and also the mention of disinterest in FK. Let's hope I never get B&S'd with her. Think I'd walk.   :(

Offline baseball_99

If you just want anal then she's fine. I remember giving it up her arse in front of the mirror whilst she had her high heels on.

When I wanted to see Hot Diane I got swiched with Viv, she offered herself 30mins for £60 and said she would arrange £60 for with Diane, I ended up staying around 40mins with here in the end.

Offline Littlefoot

If you just want anal then she's fine. I remember giving it up her arse in front of the mirror whilst she had her high heels on.

When I wanted to see Hot Diane I got swiched with Viv, she offered herself 30mins for £60 and said she would arrange £60 for with Diane, I ended up staying around 40mins with here in the end.

I'm not a big anal fan.  :thumbsdown:  much prefer a nice tight cunt.   :thumbsup:

:hi:

Offline legendinho

My experience with her was a negative. This was before I joined UKP. The kissing was just little pecks didn't find her that attractivel tbh left after 15 mins but to be fair to her she gave me back £30 without asking for it. The only SP to do this.

Offline Littlefoot

My experience with her was a negative. This was before I joined UKP. The kissing was just little pecks didn't find her that attractivel tbh left after 15 mins but to be fair to her she gave me back £30 without asking for it. The only SP to do this.

Yes.... Looks like one to avoid!   :thumbsdown:

burtonjag69

:hi: thanks guys low and behold I got let down got outside for the alloted time and was told she will be a few mins after waiting for what seemed like ages tried to call no answer 😕 Well with my dick about to rip out my pants I wasn't going to sit there so has option B called up and drove off I get a phone call when I'm walking up to option Bs place she's ready that must have been around forty mins later lol The hunt for an anal star continues 🙁 I'm still pissed as option B turned out to be shit too lol

Offline Littlefoot

:hi: thanks guys low and behold I got let down got outside for the alloted time and was told she will be a few mins after waiting for what seemed like ages tried to call no answer 😕 Well with my dick about to rip out my pants I wasn't going to sit there so has option B called up and drove off I get a phone call when I'm walking up to option Bs place she's ready that must have been around forty mins later lol The hunt for an anal star continues 🙁 I'm still pissed as option B turned out to be shit too lol

That's what really pisses me off with these Thais. Admittedly most of them do a great service, and are decent looking. But they expect you to just turn up, you get whoevers available. If they're busy they expect you to hang around until they've finished. Total shit organisation. With better organisation, and a guarantee of you get to see who you want/book I most probably would be a regular. But it's not worth the hassle. I hear so many stories like this.  :angry: :mad: :diablo:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:40:48 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Littlefoot

Any chance of a review on option B, burton?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:55:15 pm by Littlefoot »