Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage Cotteridge/Stirchley  (Read 2038 times)

Offline hockogrockle

Has this place now closed? There is a very recent review on here of a new place in Hall Green where the lady told the punter this was the case. But was she telling the truth? A shame if it really has shut: it was one of the better Chinese "wank shops".

Offline Littlefoot

Has this place now closed? There is a very recent review on here of a new place in Hall Green where the lady told the punter this was the case. But was she telling the truth? A shame if it really has shut: it was one of the better Chinese "wank shops".

There was a review posted couple of days ago, no mention of it closing. Just that they were having some work done there.  :hi:

Online H_p_5

They are definitely open
Rose and lily working
No signs of Lucy

Offline hockogrockle

Thanks for that. it's good to know. For information, the review I'm referring to was posted at just before 11.30 today, and includes the words "she [ii.e. the masseuse] said Cotteridge was closed". So either she didn't know, or she was lying to divert custom to the new Hall Green place.

Offline Hoping

As I mentioned in my review of Hall Green shop she did talk very fast and I did not catch everything she said so I could have miss heard her.  I was also trying to get the low down on Lucy as I know (and from personal experience) she was very popular at Cotteridge and wondered what had happened to her.

Offline oldmanking

Jasmine might also have been claiming Cotteridge was closed just to get people going to her new shop instead?  Not entirely unbelievable?

Offline Hoping

True although it's a fair distance to travel to Cotteridge.  There is a lot of competition around Hall Green.  Standards vary.  Those that offer the best service stand the best chance of surviving.  It's up to us to report regularly on our experiences so we can all keep up to date.

Offline Beamer

Those that offer the best service stand the best chance of surviving.  It's up to us to report regularly on our experiences so we can all keep up to date.

Absolutely right  :hi:

Offline shiptonlad

I believe that Lucy is back at Cotteridge this week. Unfortunately I am unlikely to make it this week so hope she sticks around for a while.

Offline oldmanking

Lucy & Jenny this week.  See my review of the latter in other section.  :(