Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda4u - 30 Min P&D - Sunbury on Thames - Crap, disingenious 'service'. TOFFT  (Read 1439 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7354868) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Cee92

External Link/Members Only

Initially contemplated giving this a Neutral rating but I wouldn't be being honest if I made this meet out to be anything other than what it was, crap.

Decided to give the new russian on the block a visit on the off chance i might be met at the door with a young buxom eastern euro beauty, fresh in her prime and ready to please (yes i am somewhat of a fantasist).

Instead i got her battle axe, 45 - 50 year old aunt with crooked bottom teeth whose only goal was to swindle me out of the 30 mins I paid for as much as she possibly can.

Comms: The only positive i can think of, prompt replies and arranged meet in a matter of minutes.

The Venue: Modern, block flats near Sunbury shopping centre. If you've visited any of the other russians before, you know the one.

The SP: Similar facially and body wise to the girl in the photos albeit, 20 - 30 years older, saggy belly, cut and paste DD breasts, uneven nipples, crooked bottom teeth and decent size bum but saggy with old age. Probs a looker in the 80's but now more like 5, maybe, 6/10 if pushing it.

The meet: Hide behind the door trick, i walked in to find the aforementioned battle axe had been dishonest with her photos (shocker). Decided to stay anyway cause she seemed friendly enough and i was already here now. Definitely should have left as soon i had the chance. Paid monies and we began kissing whilst I fondled her body. She completely swerved every opportunity for FK despite this being included on the 30min i paid £80 for. Onto the bed where she immediately reaches for a jimmy. Me: "I was told OWO was included in 30min?". Her: "I don't understand?". Me: "BJ no condom". Her: Looking confused for a good 5 mins probs hoping to pretend she doesn't understand me long enough that i will just say forget it and let her proceed with OW. Finally she relents and delivers a lacklustre BJ with no spit and terrible technique where she kind of tried her best to stop her lips from touch my penis. Just bobbing up and down on my penis. Feeling myself losing my hard earned erection, i initiated sex in the doggy pos where i pound away until i came. In and out in around 15mins. Got up, washed my dick off in the sink, dressed and left.

Would I return?: Fuck no.

For anyone wondering if the new russian blood is worth visiting, No, no she is not. Not even worth a 15 min pump and dump imo. Save your money/time and have a wank instead.  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 02:41:16 pm by Cee92 »

Offline Marvelous

Thanks much appreciated  :hi:

It was a bit far fetched the girl would look like the pics, however you never know with this group there's a slim chance.  But thanks for confirming and taking the hit. Better luck next time.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 02:59:30 pm by Marvelous »

Offline Slowjoe

I was thinking about visiting her today as tempted by the profile,  but work got in the way.  Now glad it did, you have saved me £80.  Thank you Cee92  :thumbsup:

Offline monkey nuts

I was thinking about visiting her today as tempted by the profile,  but work got in the way.  Now glad it did, you have saved me £80.  Thank you Cee92  :thumbsup:

Ditto, OP thanks for posting this. Her magnificent tits had got my smaller punting brain active, thankfully I’ve come to my senses. Sorry it didn’t work out for you!

Offline Sir Lancelot

I can only echo what’s been said already. I was seconds away from dialling her number so I hope I can repay the favour one day :hi:

Offline da26

Big thanks for the TOFTT Cee92! Shame about the SP.

Offline singh19

Was thinking of seeing her this week but now after seeing your review I will definitely avoid!. Thanks for the review :thumbsup:

Offline Tomcat007

Just attempted to make contact.
Very rude and abrupt....
Plus this review....no chance...

Offline Private Parts

Just attempted to make contact.
Very rude and abrupt....
Plus this review....no chance...

I cannot believe that you even contemplated contacting this SP
Do you not understand the purpose of UKP?

Offline Colston36