Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sally Thai - Shrewsbury  (Read 3196 times)

rogerem

External Link/Members Only

There have been numerous positive comments about Sally on the Shropshire thread but nobody seems to have submitted a review – so here goes with my first:

She works from home in a clean respectable property in a good area.
The final approach is not very discrete as it is at the head of a cul-de-sac and parking is not available at her house but there is easy parking at the end of the road in a shop car park and it’s only a one minute walk to her place and only a few properties to pass by.

She has two rooms.
One she calls her VIP room which has a larger table also used as a milking table, the other is more traditional but both are nicely fitted out and clean – which is a big plus for me as I have been to some real dives in the past.
I’ve never used the VIP room so can’t comment.

Sally is a delightful lady.
Attractive, lovely smile, bright personality, speaks good English, smartly presented and usually wears a little dress which is not quite long enough, which adds to the occasion and allows for a little bit of hand roaming if she likes you.
Incidentally she prefers men to have their bits shaved or waxed and of course be clean.
Cleaner you are – the better the service which of course applies to most girls.

I have only been there three times but she just gets better every time I see her.
She has the most amazing ability to provide a really good therapeutic massage, combined seamlessly with the most sensual and sexy techniques. Not just a massage with a quick tug at the end. It’s an hour of full on sensuality whilst working on your body at the same time.
(Just ask for soft and sexy and that’s what you will get.)

I have had loads of massages over many years but for the reasons above I have to say that she is by far the best I have come across. I also need to qualify that, by saying that my review is based entirely on massage and HE. I am not reviewing b2b or any other services.

Although Sally offers b2b, for those thinking otherwise please be absolutely clear – SHE DOES NOT OFFER ANYTHING ELSE – NO TOUCHING, NO ORAL AND NO SEX.

So for all you guys in Shropshire who complain about the lack of WG’s there, take some consolation with the fact that you have, in my opinion, one of the masseuses your every likely to meet, right on your doorstep.

As a sub note:
Sally confided with me about a plan she has for the future, which is not entirely certain as she has to get agreement from elsewhere.
If it happens it could be spectacular and probably beyond my meagre budget but those with a bit more dosh will have a very entertaining time.
Watch this space.

Frenchy4012

Agree with all of that except the bit about Sally offers BTB I did not think she did Rogerem. I don't think her plan will come off m8 its not for me anyway.

Offline Madone1

What plan sounds interesting?

Offline Boundless

I saw the lovely Sally today for the second time and it was even better than the first.
Opted for 1 hour hot oil massage with HE and topless for 80 which I reckon is very good vfm when you consider most girls are 60 or 70 for a half hour basic shag.
I look at it that I'm getting a superb massage with the added bonus of a HE and the sight of the gorgeous Sally wearing very little. She found a few knots and sorted them out with her wonderful expertise. We ran over time so I certainly got my money's worth.
Will definitely see her again soon.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 09:30:56 pm by Boundless »