Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Beauty Birmingham - Seeking  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Butterme

Hi guys,

Relatively new profile but looks really hot - perhaps too good to be true? Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one: External Link/Members Only

Offline Jasonk71

Wonderful, a link which can only be opened if you have a seeking.com account

Online alibirmingham

Have you messaged her? Got any replies? Seems genuine but looks expensive as well

Online Jumping Jack Flash

You’d be better posting this on the regional seeking thread.

I exchanged messages with her on the site but they dried up after seven or eight messages. In my seeking experience that makes her either flaky or is too far up her own arse.

Offline Joball87

Sometimes they really do exist/are bone fide on seeking. I have a current arrangement with someone similar but better looking. Massive overhead to filter out seeking nonesense scammers/delusionists etc though and AW so much easier. But imo a seeking hookup seems more chilled/authentic, well at least for now. Will keep the AW contacts going in parallel though just not as many of them.

Online alibirmingham

Sometimes they really do exist/are bone fide on seeking. I have a current arrangement with someone similar but better looking. Massive overhead to filter out seeking nonesense scammers/delusionists etc though and AW so much easier. But imo a seeking hookup seems more chilled/authentic, well at least for now. Will keep the AW contacts going in parallel though just not as many of them.

How much would you say the seeking investment is to filter out the time wasters and dreamers? I’ve had small success using what’s your price but think seeking has a bigger range of women or am I wrong?

Offline Joball87

How much would you say the seeking investment is to filter out the time wasters and dreamers? I’ve had small success using what’s your price but think seeking has a bigger range of women or am I wrong?

I've tried seeking on/off for around a year, it's a pricey option and I'd almost given up. For the sort of person I look for (ie younger) I found a greater range on AW tbh. I got bored with firing messages, not always getting a response, then a chat on whatsapp etc - a lot of that was down to risk of using this approach (ie being scammed / exposed) which I reckon is a higher risk than using AW. But luckily I found a good match. I may use it again but not at the current subscription price.

Online alibirmingham

I've tried seeking on/off for around a year, it's a pricey option and I'd almost given up. For the sort of person I look for (ie younger) I found a greater range on AW tbh. I got bored with firing messages, not always getting a response, then a chat on whatsapp etc - a lot of that was down to risk of using this approach (ie being scammed / exposed) which I reckon is a higher risk than using AW. But luckily I found a good match. I may use it again but not at the current subscription price.

Think I’ll give it a miss then. Although Knowing me I will revisit that idea every now and then.