Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Julie - Worcestershire  (Read 1064 times)

Offline GeorgeStevens

Ive seen this profile pop up every 6-8 weeks over the last couple of years. Never any number and no replies to emails, in fact emails unread. I cant see the point of such profiles as no PG or movies being sold. Unless it is an indicator to regulars that someone is back in town?

When it first appeared i wondered if it was a new profile for Mel of the Czech House as I know she "retired" but was still making the odd appearance after that in the M5 hotel at J5. The pics arent obviously her although she had form in disguising herself but the pricibg structure is the same as the old Czech girls and the profile always pops up at the same time as this one: External Link/Members Only who was Mel's friend. Good detective work or too much time on my hands?!

Offline garfield

Link is for sweet aaliyah whos got 6 reviews on here

Offline Jayne_cobb

I’ve seen that profile too and wondered what was going on with it.

I get the feeling some girls when they’re not working rather than deactivate their account set their location as the last city in the list (which might be Worcester?)
Just realised that can’t be right as York comes after Worcester  :blush: so god only knows what’s going on

I know some Polish girls used to set their location as Jersey when in reality they’d gone back to the motherland for a few months. So maybe this so something similar?

Does seem to be an annoying waste of everyone’s time though  :unknown:

Like those adult works finest profiles that keep showing up as available today in worcester with a phone number and reasonable prices and are just cock teasing. Never a hope of meeting a real person
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 08:26:34 am by Jayne_cobb »

Offline Razor Boy

This is link External Link/Members Only

Boobs in those profile pics aren’t Mell’s, she had two small moles on her left boob in a different place ... would jump at the chance of seeing her again. Fantastic girl  :dance:

Offline Jayne_cobb

I thought Mel got a proper job back in Czech?
Expect covid has put paid to her occasional jaunts back over here  :thumbsdown:

Offline GeorgeStevens

I think she did but still made a few guest appearances after that. Got the feeling she had other links in UK which brought her back and the sex work was on the side of this but could be wrong. Guess I was just imagining these links might still bring her back covid not withstanding. Faint hope though and my question was largely driven by the dearth of options in Worcester if you are keen to avoid Roms, South Americans and the shitty Asian flat up the London Road! Jenn Coxx looks like the only game in town right now!

Offline GeorgeStevens

Boobs in those profile pics aren’t Mell’s, she had two small moles on her left boob in a different place ... would jump at the chance of seeing her again. Fantastic girl  :dance:

I think youre right

Offline shyboy1

I’ve been intrigued by this profile as well, as you say it keeps popping up every now and again.
I see what you mean about maybe being Mel but I’m not convinced. Last time I spoke to Mel she was going home for good and although the boobs in this profile look bloody good I don’t think it’s Mel. Skin tone and shape/size isn’t quite right.
I think I have emailed this one in the past but not got any response.
Strange one.
SB
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 10:22:04 pm by shyboy1 »

Offline WorcWarrior

I think she did but still made a few guest appearances after that. Got the feeling she had other links in UK which brought her back and the sex work was on the side of this but could be wrong. Guess I was just imagining these links might still bring her back covid not withstanding. Faint hope though and my question was largely driven by the dearth of options in Worcester if you are keen to avoid Roms, South Americans and the shitty Asian flat up the London Road! Jenn Coxx looks like the only game in town right now!

The bird up the London road is fine at the mo!