Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sherry2011 Services  (Read 880 times)

Offline defender05

I will be in the area where Sherry works in the next month or so. Can anybody tell me if her £40 Blowjob, wank, bob play and cum on her tits is worth it or if you have any other suggestions of a simular service around that area it would be great.

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

I will be in the area where Sherry works in the next month or so. Can anybody tell me if her £40 Blowjob, wank, bob play and cum on her tits is worth it or if you have any other suggestions of a simular service around that area it would be great.

Thanks

Looks bigger than a 14?

Offline Cockmonster9999

Sherry is good if you like a messy bj/hj while you talk dirty to her... Finish on her tits is academic because she sits in the drivers seat throughout... She needs in kneel in the footwell on the passenger side but good luck with that...

Offline defender05

Sherry is good if you like a messy bj/hj while you talk dirty to her... Finish on her tits is academic because she sits in the drivers seat throughout... She needs in kneel in the footwell on the passenger side but good luck with that...

OK thanks, if I see her might as well just go the the bj then.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks

I saw her last year some time. Nowt special to look at. Only had the basic HJ for £20. It was ok for £20. Never previously had a punt in the prossies car. I kind of enjoyed the risky part of it. If she lived closer I would go again. I see now she's offering sex in her car (which wasn't available when I went). For regulars only and at her discretion, but not available at the moment.