Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Samanthasas  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Pablo02

Has anyone seen this lady when she was in Birmingham.
I came across her a while back when I browsed AW but then saw she worked in Bristol after that.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Pablo02

Fuck me just read the reviews what a shame.
She looks good but no dfk not even a kiss I was so looking forward to seeing this one when it showed up that she's touring Birmingham next week.  :manhater:

Sandman2017

Just read her profile , it's says amazing kissable lips , so not sure what you mean by , not even a kiss

Offline Pablo02

Just read her profile , it's says amazing kissable lips , so not sure what you mean by , not even a kiss

I've read the previous reviews about her and punter mentioned that there was no kissing at all

Sandman2017

Yea her profile says likes , kissing at discretion , so if she doesn't like the look of you there's no kissing but she'll let you fuck her , crazy or what lol

thailuver

not so crazy if she fuks with a condom , kissing is a great way to catch herpes and more

Ming

not so crazy if she fuks with a condom , kissing is a great way to catch herpes and more

You do realise that you are on a paid sex website?

Whilst it maybe true, it is a stupid thing to say in the context of paid sex.

Maybe do a review of the girls you have seen and had no skin on skin contact, which also carries a risk, but hold on, you've been on here over 1.5 years and still no reviews  :dash: :dash: so we won't hold our breathes.

Ming  :hi:

Sandman2017

Offline Pablo02

Was going to meet her today but when she confirmed she doesn't do dfk I didn't bother confirming a booking with her and went to see British Lisa and had a lovely 1 hour with her.