Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky bromsgrove  (Read 1342 times)

Offline ianp1976

External Link/Members Only

I know it's Vivastreet and I've never had any good experiences from there but has anyone got any info on this girl.

She claims to be the girl in the photo, but the address she provided is not in Finstall as it claims on her advert.

Offline largecock1234567

Nice find!!! Is there anyone to verify ??

blueemu

Hi there Ianp1976 - did you go and see her? Very interested as stunning in the pics. Others i can vouch for around the area are Emilyblonde20 (External Link/Members Only) she is stunning, great DFK and oral especially if you like a petite girl. Otherwise Cami Crystals who is based in Northfield both great punts.

Offline ianp1976

I thought I would TOFTT and called last night to arrange for today, all communication was by text and she confirmed she was the girl in the photos.  Got text this monring confirming the appointment so all seems good, then hour before appointment get text saying she is working from a different address today "foxswalk Avenue B60 7nd" (she should have put B61.)

Immediate warning signals, I had one of the worst experiences of my punting life there and I recalled the follwoing thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115985.msg1337309#msg1337309

I text to say I would leave it then, she replied it was her in the pictures and she is new, I asked her to send me a photo but she claimed she couldnt, I asked her if I could actually speak to her she said she would call but guess what, no call.

Might not be connected but gives me bad vibes and I certainly will not be TOFTT at this location.

Offline ianp1976

thought I woul put a photo of the girl up if the advert changes and I have kept the number if anyone wants to pm in the future.

Hidden Image/Members Only