Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFFT hot whisky Thai - Birmingham - slight positive  (Read 969 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7306473) (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Online Minhkun

Hello guys first review here so hopefully this goes well. Decided to see  External Link/Members Only and didn’t see any reviews on her so decided to take a gamble

Location Birmingham city centre apartment buildings close to broadstreet

Price : 60£15mins, 70£ 30mins,  120£ 1hour   Extra : Cim£20/Owo£10/Ws£20/Dfk£10
Went with 30 mins plus OWO

The girl: she is the one in the photos although I’d say airbrushed but still really cute has nice pair of tits really smooth skin nice little ass

started off with some OWO which wasn’t the best but wasn’t bad either decided to repay the favour and had her sit on my face tasted clean for her nice and wet then she applied the condom she was tight an I’ll admit I’m not a big guy when it comes to down there so it felt really good she rode me well and didn’t last long finished in the bag

Here’s where it went downhill to a slight positive she offered a massage which I decided to take she literally sat on my back and pressed with one hand whilst being on the phone with the other could hear her tapping away.  :thumbsdown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for your first review, for future reference if you put the AW number from the profile 7306473 in this case in the search box any reviews will show up.

Online Minhkun

Yeah I seen this as I posted the review thanks for letting me know I’ll keep that in mind next time :)

Online RandomGuy99

Yeah I seen this as I posted the review thanks for letting me know I’ll keep that in mind next time :)
And please could you put the location like Birmingham in the title so people can spot reviews of SPs in their area?

Nice review, thanks