Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black-Bootylicious - Swinton  (Read 905 times)

2 review(s) for Black-Bootylicious (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mushnewt

External Link/Members Only

This was back in March and she was only my second WG.
Comms were fine and all arranged on AW and texts.

Arrived at the place in Swinton. The area was fine and although its on a main road there aren't many passers by.
She opened the door and I was quite happy with what I saw. She is a bit bigger than her pictures but she is properly sexy in a very buxom way. Black girls are so sexy.

The room was clean and well presented. It was quite dark and some African music was on, it felt like I was about to go on an adventure.

Action was good. She gives a good OWO and her pussy and arse were very clean and well presented. She has a big clit and you can suck on it, awesome.
Shot my muck in her mouth with no complaints (good girl). Lots of sexy giggling.
Had a chat, waiting for the bullets to reload. Nice girl and cracking just to fondle and squeeze.
She did some twerking on my cock with her arse covered in oil, this was fun. On with the blob and round 2. She was a good shag and I went away grinning, which is all you want really.
She is my current favourite with Missninarose and I think I will return one day

Offline Enzo1970

Her main AW profile pic is actually one of Jada Fire...does this constitute a B&S !!!

mushnewt

Her main AW profile pic is actually one of Jada Fire...does this constitute a B&S !!!
that's probably why I liked her