Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SAAFE pregnant thread  (Read 2951 times)

Diehard

Just been reading a thread on SAAFE thread about some hooker whining she got pregnant coz the condom split and she was too stupid not to be on the pill.

What is worrying me is a lot of the posters getting all fluffy with her and empathising and recounting their own past experiences of condom slipping off while being fucked or it splitting and their concern of being pregnant there worse nightmare.

Not a single fucking word of concern about possible Sti being caught!! Also, in over 100 punts condom never come off for me, but I always ensure I put it on so it done correctly which makes me wonder do hookers put them on correctly.

I'm starting to think hookers actually are less concerned about bareback sex than we are unless they get pregnant and can't trace the bloke who popped one off in her to pay maintenance!

If any of you have ever even considered bareback with a hooker, hopefully you will think again!! It is not worth it at all, despite what many post on aw the reality I suspect is somewhat different as from what I read they don't worry about sti's. I would have expected every poster on that thread to say to her to get tested ASAP.

Offline SamLP

£$£$ is their language, so becoming pregnant will harm her livelihood. Even if she is considering an abortion, that will cost her money as well as losing potential income during the time taken out to have it done. Maybe checking for an STI is an afterthought.

Offline mh

Also, in over 100 punts condom never come off for me, but I always ensure I put it on so it done correctly which makes me wonder do hookers put them on correctly.

I reckon at least half of the WGs I've seen definitely do not know how to put a condom on a dick correctly. Which is pretty staggering since they do it so many times each day. It's no wonder there are problems in use.

I've seen some try to roll it over my dick while the head is still covered by the foreskin and so many girls stretch the opening of the condom like a damn balloon when placing it over the head.  :dash: I have no idea why they do this but several have done so. The instructions are provided in several languages and some even come with pictures, so there's no excuse.

GeeWiz

And squeeze the teat first girls FFS.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I reckon at least half of the WGs I've seen definitely do not know how to put a condom on a dick correctly. Which is pretty staggering since they do it so many times each day. It's no wonder there are problems in use.

I've seen some try to roll it over my dick while the head is still covered by the foreskin and so many girls stretch the opening of the condom like a damn balloon when placing it over the head.  :dash: I have no idea why they do this but several have done so. The instructions are provided in several languages and some even come with pictures, so there's no excuse.

And since when does anyone at all RTFM;?..

Offline mh

And since when does anyone at all RTFM;?..

If there's one thing that WGs should read, it the Fucking Manual.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 04:23:51 pm by mh »

James999

Just been reading a thread on SAAFE thread about some hooker whining she got pregnant coz the condom split

Name / profile?

KayHerts

Not a single fucking word of concern about possible Sti being caught!!

You obviously didn't see this in the first reply... "Once you have sorted out this first stage it is important that you remember to have an STD check too..."

As she was aware of the condom breaking straight away, she probably went for an STI screen before she became aware that she was pregnant. And it's not as if there aren't dozens of other threads on SAAFE about STIs.

James999

As she was aware of the condom breaking straight away, she probably went for an STI screen before she became aware that she was pregnant.

Course she went for a STI check up, bet she posted her HMRC payment on the way  :sarcastic:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Condoms if put on correctly and the right size will not split or come off unless used for prolonged sex with no natural or synthetic lubricants.
It is easy to learn how to use them correctly and how to guess the right size and any GUM nurse will happily spend 30 minutes showing you if you ask.

However in this job using them as your only protection is a little foolish as even those who cant use the pill or coil or implant can use a cap if necessary with spermicidal gel.   Any prossie with even just a few brain cells would know to go to the GUM for testing after this happened and I assumed she had as she was not asking about STI risks just the pregnancy part.
 However I understand her concerns as becoming pregnant is much scarier than say chlamydia.  A decision needs to be made that either way could destroy you emotionally.  Its a huge thing to deal with and not a choice I would want to have to make

Online finn5555

Occupational hazard she should have done a risk assessment  :sarcastic:

Offline Bangers and Gash

This just goes to prove how lax and irresponsible some of these pro$$ies are when it comes to safe sex. I've been shagging for decades and not once have I had a pregnancy scare.  :D

Offline mh

This just goes to prove how lax and irresponsible some of these pro$$ies are when it comes to safe sex. I've been shagging for decades and not once have I had a pregnancy scare.  :D

Me neither, but being a bloke helps...

SirFrank

I find it hard to comprehend that someone who has sex for a living wouldn't take extra precautions to avoid pregnancy - even if the condom did split, hasn't she heard of the morning after pill? I've had once instance of split condom and my only concern was STI (I was in Bourneville boulevard at the time so pregnancy wasn't an issue anyway)

Offline Matium

Obviously the hags, harridans, harpies, harlots and hecates of Saafe think the biological laws of Nature do not apply to them.

You'd think they'd know to get on the Pill.

Apparently not.

Diehard

The only thing missing from all their nonsense was posts saying it was the blokes fault she was pregnant!!

Offline Wilson85

I found that thread really depressing, more so than the other misandric blather.

Prevention is better than cure.

Offline Matium

The girl involved says she's had an abortion.

Her major worry was the number of clients she'd miss out on in the after abortion period when she has to convalesce.

Offline Boundless

I find it hard to comprehend that someone who has sex for a living wouldn't take extra precautions to avoid pregnancy - even if the condom did split, hasn't she heard of the morning after pill? I've had once instance of split condom and my only concern was STI (I was in Bourneville boulevard at the time so pregnancy wasn't an issue anyway)

Bourneville boulevard   :D :D :D

The happy one

Bourneville boulevard   :D :D :D

Is the Bourneville boulevard the avenue you take after the star fish tunnel

Offline Happylad

It`s the street to go up when you want a handful of chocolate fingers

Offline portable

And squeeze the teat first girls FFS.

Exactly.

I actually googled "how to put on a condom" and this came up...

2) "Put the condom on" ffs.... yes, but how exactly?  :dash:

Guess where the image is from?

Womenshealthadvice.com   :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I think I'll log in to SAAFE and post this...

Also, ladies, try this method...

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Diehard

Exactly.

I actually googled "how to put on a condom" and this came up...

2) "Put the condom on" ffs.... yes, but how exactly?  :dash:

Guess where the image is from?

Womenshealthadvice.com   :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I think I'll log in to SAAFE and post this...

Also, ladies, try this method...

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Gently open!!! Ladies are you reading? Gently open, as opposed to rip open with long nails!!! FFS! :dash:

StPunt

...And never use the same one twice!