Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 100%% NO RUSH SERVICE - Barnsley TOFT  (Read 735 times)

Offline NewGuy89

External Link/Members Only

Details

Incall
30 minutes
£70

Pre meet

I had a spare few hours mid week, and I thought I would take a chance that the pictures were accurate, and I would be seeing a very attractive young Asian girl. The appointment was arranged by text, and the lady was prompt in replying with services, prices, and list of extras (DFK and OWO both £20), which I declined. I agreed a 30 minute appointment with a massage followed by full service.

Meeting

I arrived at the agreed time on the outskirts of Barnsley town centre and was given the house number when I let her know I was there. The lady that answered the door was attractive and greeted me with a kiss, but unfortunately she wasn't the girl in the pictures and aged 10-15 years older than the advertised age of 21. Form here on out is is going to be a negative, and maybe I should have walked, but I was horny as hell and the girl was still attractive and friendly, so I decided to stay.

I was ushered upstairs to the bedroom, removed my clothes and lay down on the bed ready for the massage. There was no real attempt at a proper massage, instead she just rubbed her breats on my back, licked ans kissed my ear and neck, and gave my back a little rub.

After I five minutes or so minutes of this I decided to instigate the main event and move things along, which she was obviously hoping for. Now the main event itself was pretty good. She was attractive, had a nice body and put effort into this, firstly giving me OW, and then climbing on top to ride me whilst giving the occasionally unexpected mouth kiss (very light FK). When I sensed she was getting a bit tired I moved us into missionary and put some work in. Again, this part was better than expected, as she maintained eye contact and pulled me in for the odd kiss. I could feel I was getting close, so then flipped her over and pounded away in doggy before filling the bag.

I was offered wipes and the use of the facilities afterwards, and there was a bit of chit chat. I found out that she had been in Barnsley for just over a week, far shorter than the profile had been up. This is obviously a shared profile with ever changing Asian girls there.

Rating

This is a negative for me. It was a bait an switch, and as a result I will not be returning.