Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not quite what I intended - Philippines  (Read 7962 times)

Offline exhippy

I was intending to go the Philippines in June lololol so I had signed up with FilipinoCupid. When lockdown came I paid a month so I could reply to messages and find which young women appealed to me. How I underestimated how awful lockdown would be for single women stuck in 1 room apartments. Once I avoided the scammers (I had been suckered by 1, but of no importance) I ended up for having a number of very flirtatious conversations. Anyway I have ended up helping out 3 young women, with no money at all, starving in one case, sending them funds regularly to survive through this shit. You might say I am a sucker but the amount I am spending on all 3 together is equal to what I was spending on punting in a week. We have video called each other, messaged each other every day and they endlessly send me photographs. I am not demanding erotic pictures, though one does send me nudes of herself, because I have got to know them and feel for them. It will mean when I get to the Philippines I have three young attractive women who are fond of me. I know there are issues: I fear they will become emotionally dependent on me, they could in the end turn out to be scammers but I have located them all on social media and I really think not, and I may never get to the Philippines. But they have lightened my days under lockdown (I am in my 60s and widowed) and that connection has been worth the money. So we wlll just have to see when and if I get to the Philippines

Offline johnsthomas

If you are interested there is a good book about a Philippine girl in similar circumstances called Being the Jafster by Sam Byron its available on Kindle its a good read and very insightful

Offline HERTSBLUE

Hope you get to Philippines I'm definitely going  as soon as this is possible I go to Thailand regularly and will tie  it in with a Thailand  trip.

Offline RogerBoner

Offline hermanmunster

I was intending to go the Philippines in June lololol so I had signed up with FilipinoCupid. When lockdown came I paid a month so I could reply to messages and find which young women appealed to me. How I underestimated how awful lockdown would be for single women stuck in 1 room apartments. Once I avoided the scammers (I had been suckered by 1, but of no importance) I ended up for having a number of very flirtatious conversations. Anyway I have ended up helping out 3 young women, with no money at all, starving in one case, sending them funds regularly to survive through this shit. You might say I am a sucker but the amount I am spending on all 3 together is equal to what I was spending on punting in a week. We have video called each other, messaged each other every day and they endlessly send me photographs. I am not demanding erotic pictures, though one does send me nudes of herself, because I have got to know them and feel for them. It will mean when I get to the Philippines I have three young attractive women who are fond of me. I know there are issues: I fear they will become emotionally dependent on me, they could in the end turn out to be scammers but I have located them all on social media and I really think not, and I may never get to the Philippines. But they have lightened my days under lockdown (I am in my 60s and widowed) and that connection has been worth the money. So we wlll just have to see when and if I get to the Philippines

I can imagine that if I was in your position - time on my hands, money to spend only on myself etc.  I could easily be tempted to do the same thing.  I wish you the best of luck and hope these ladies are real and live up to expectation.   But don't give away too much, too soon.

Offline Dogfather

I'm not going to tell you how to spend your money OP.

Remember, you are the prize.
Also, it's possible these girls are probably in contact with multiple guys who are getting what you are getting.

Open mind at all times.

Offline David1970

OP I hope what you write comes true, but a word of warning.
I have been on Pinalove for 8 months now, pre pandemic and now during the pandemic. I spoken to lots of woman there and had lots of sob stories pre and during the pandemic. They need food for the children, need money to educate the child, need help with medical bills for child or parent.
I have met 3 Filipino woman on Pinalove who I am in daily contact with, and all 3 say that the vast majority of woman on Filipino dating sites are scammers. Out of roughly 200 woman who have contacted me I could count on my hand the ones that don’t end up asking for money.
The other thing one lady warned me about is, sending nude or sexual explicit photos or videos showing your face. They are not above blackmailing you, this is done by criminal gangs who the woman work for.
I do hope you are lucky and find the love of your life.

Offline winkywanky

...when I get to the Philippines I have three young attractive women who are fond of me. I know there are issues: I fear they will become emotionally dependent on me, they could in the end turn out to be scammers but I have located them all on social media and I really think not, and I may never get to the Philippines. But they have lightened my days under lockdown (I am in my 60s and widowed) and that connection has been worth the money. So we wlll just have to see when and if I get to the Philippines

I don't want to put a downer on this, but I think the emotionally-dependent bit might be going the other way. Financially-dependent is more likely IMO.

Beware.

Offline toon972

OP I also would like to go to Philippines and joined the same site. You don't have to part with your money to get girls, just go over and see. I have had many replies, over 100, and only one has asked for money. I politely declined and said it was not what I was looking for. A couple more have hinted that air con has broken etc but I just skirted round the subject. I have reduced my communication down to about 10 as I was getting confused who was who especially when they are on whattsapp or skype. I had one girl on skype who was naked when she answered and put on a bit of a show for me. She asked to see my big dick,  :D,  but I refused as I was not sure if you can record skype and the consequences. There are a couple of guys on you tube who live  there and regularly put blogs on, they have both got beautiful women. One of the guys is 65 with a 30 year old girlfriend and the other one is about 18- 20 stone and also has a beautiful wife. One blog is called Phil in the Philippines old dog new tricks and the other one is called Tim K. If you want to have a look there will be feeds on other guys who live their and their girlfriends. If I get there I am not sure yet whether to see any of these girls or take a chance as these guys explain there are girls waiting.

Offline exhippy

I take on board everything everyone has said. I am not spending money I can't afford. Can't really be blackmailed. I have turned down loads of girls asking for money or ones offering to do cams for me - 2 of the 3 never asked for money I volunteered it. The 3 I ended up supporting I have video called without notice. I have learnt lots about their backgrounds. I am also aware I could be being scammed and I might never see them. As in many things in life I am making a wager. I took gambles when I was in South America in dec/jan and they all worked out. They are just working girls (I don't mean sexworkers, though lots of women doing it part-time to make a little extra money) - trapped in one room apartments, without much to do during lockdown, wanting to chat and flirt with someone. I have also discovered their social media presence
And for fuckssake I am lonely  - I am not ashamed of that. My partner died 4 years ago, and my social life is dramatically reduced due to COVID19. They have given me as much pleasure as I have given them support.

Offline winkywanky

If that's the case then no-one could argue against that  :hi:.

Just be aware that you may potentially be drawn in and milked if you're at all vulnerable  ;).

Offline toon972

I take on board everything everyone has said. I am not spending money I can't afford. Can't really be blackmailed. I have turned down loads of girls asking for money or ones offering to do cams for me - 2 of the 3 never asked for money I volunteered it. The 3 I ended up supporting I have video called without notice. I have learnt lots about their backgrounds. I am also aware I could be being scammed and I might never see them. As in many things in life I am making a wager. I took gambles when I was in South America in dec/jan and they all worked out. They are just working girls (I don't mean sexworkers, though lots of women doing it part-time to make a little extra money) - trapped in one room apartments, without much to do during lockdown, wanting to chat and flirt with someone. I have also discovered their social media presence
And for fuckssake I am lonely  - I am not ashamed of that. My partner died 4 years ago, and my social life is dramatically reduced due to COVID19. They have given me as much pleasure as I have given them support.

Ok that is fair enough and good luck to you. As long as you are aware it is the lonely guys that are the most vulnerable and you will not be the first for them. I wish you well as we all are taking risks in foreign countries.

Offline Larkin2

Good for you OP, these are extraordinary times. I’ve worked in the Philippines a lot and will try and post more, but have genuinely felt that my experiences there haven’t been ‘punting’ related. Obviously be careful of scammers, webcams and of girls giving you social media links which have lots of pictures, but where they don’t appear to have many ‘friends’. My view is that in the long term it’s no help for girls to be dependent on guys abroad, I’ve seen it happen, there are a lot of jobs out there (albeit poorly paid) in normal times. And don’t get too attached to any one girl. But hey what you do is up to you.

Offline Colston36

You take your chances, but then one does in life. If it makes you happy, why not? Certainly the Philippines is a ghastly place for the poor women. Things have barely improved since I first went nigh on 40 years ago.

Offline Greenman

Philippines is a fantastic place to party
Go every year
Women make about £3 a day living wage
Drink and food is cheap
Hotels are reasonable
Manila Is a crazy place for traffic
Cebu is easy enough to get around and great nightlife
Women will throw themselves at you and love the foreigner A lot want a husband not  just Money

Offline radioman33

I’ll probably go to the Philippines I’ve been talking to one woman on WhatsApp for over a year but although she’s got a decent call centre job i can do better than someone with 2 kids.The good thing about that country is they speak English.Its a very honest post by you and it’s up to you what you do with your money.

Offline toon972

A couple of things I have learnt since I have revised the Philippines is that there is a class distinction according to your skin colour. The darker skin you are the more likely you work in the agricultural sector therefore the poorer you are. The lighter your skin the more likely you work in the white collar sector therefore the richer you are. So even if you have no money you keep your skin as white as possible to try and con people. They even have soap creams and tablets to keep your skin white.  :unknown:

Offline radioman33

There must be a massive market for women’s cosmetics in that area to look white similar to what Michael Jackson tried to achieve.

Offline toon972

There must be a massive market for women’s cosmetics in that area to look white similar to what Michael Jackson tried to achieve.

True, it is the men as well using them.

Offline hermanmunster

A couple of things I have learnt since I have revised the Philippines is that there is a class distinction according to your skin colour. The darker skin you are the more likely you work in the agricultural sector therefore the poorer you are. The lighter your skin the more likely you work in the white collar sector therefore the richer you are. So even if you have no money you keep your skin as white as possible to try and con people. They even have soap creams and tablets to keep your skin white.  :unknown:

That has always been the case across all of southern Asia.  One of the first questions that would be asked in the cases of arranged marriages is about the darkness of the individuals skin.  Darker skin implies the person (family) comes from the types involved in manual labour (often in the hot sun), and are hence likely to be poorer and less educated.  They are still petrified about the label they will have attached to them, if their skin is too dark.

If a girl falls for someone, the parents will put a ban on any relationship if they feel the guy has skin darker than their own.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 09:15:04 am by hermanmunster »

Offline billybob69

I find the tone of the skin thing a bit more prevalent in Thailand than the Philippines. Often see in Thailand advert signs for skin bleaching products.
Sometime see strange things due to their obsession with light skin. Farang husband will be lying on a beach desperately trying to get a tan, whilst Thai wife will be sitting in the shade several meters back. Even had strangers in Thailand come up to me and put their arms next to mine to compare the tone of their skin to mine.
Having a light skinned baby (with a Westerner) is seen as something very desirable. You have been warned!

Offline toon972

I find the tone of the skin thing a bit more prevalent in Thailand than the Philippines. Often see in Thailand advert signs for skin bleaching products.
Sometime see strange things due to their obsession with light skin. Farang husband will be lying on a beach desperately trying to get a tan, whilst Thai wife will be sitting in the shade several meters back. Even had strangers in Thailand come up to me and put their arms next to mine to compare the tone of their skin to mine.
Having a light skinned baby (with a Westerner) is seen as something very desirable. You have been warned!

Also they don't like the shape of their own nose, they prefer the long straight nose of the westerners. I was on a video chat with a Philippine woman and she said she liked the colour of my skin and the shape of my nose. I have never had that said in my life.  :lol:

Offline METEOR

Yeah skin tone is a massive thing in Thailand. I tan really well so don't get as much attention as my mate who's fair skinned and hair.
I have had a few say they like my noise. I just thought they were a bit weird!

Offline peter jb

I’ve had compliments from Thais on my long ear lobes , sign of wisdom apparently , like the Buddha ( thankfully they weren’t comparing belly’s 😂)
I did get backhanded compliment last year from either Anna or Lola, after they stared intensely at my face for several seconds , and said “ you were probably good looking when you were younger” - bloody cheek !!

Offline Genesis42777

What a lonely fool  :lol:

a tad harsh me thinks...And we may all be there one day..!

:hi: g
Banned reason: Abuse of Moderator.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Niggledebits

Great thread and contributions therein.

Offline willie loman

I had a conversation in Edinburgh a while back , and the girl who was from the philippines suggested we went out, I turned her down as I assumed she was a hooker, since discovered that she was  a nurse, so it seems possible that they are well keen on westerners. She was a nice looking lady, but as the majority of posters have observed , be careful, and good luck.

Offline toon972

Had a message from a girl over there and they are really struggling. They have no benefit system over there so are relying on government handouts. What happens is the day before a handout they have to apply to officials if they  need anything. On the day the household puts a chair on the street with their name on it, so the street is basically full of chairs. A lorry comes round and puts bags of rice on the chairs and then they are collected by the villagers with their chairs. I know this is true because I have seen one of the bloggers submit this on you tube. It is all done very respectfully and efficiently.

Offline Mikey123

I had one girl on skype who was naked when she answered and put on a bit of a show for me. She asked to see my big dick,  :D,  but I refused as I was not sure if you can record skype and the consequences.

Be very careful as this is a classic scam. What happens is that a young girl will seem to strip and then write message to see your big dick, this is a recording girl isn’t live and your session is also being recorded. Once they get you to flash, then the blackmail messages will start to come where they will ask for money or they’ll send the video to your friends and family or post it online. Before this, they may have even interacted with you over social media and get your friends and family members details.

Sadly, many have fallen victim to this.

Offline toon972

Be very careful as this is a classic scam. What happens is that a young girl will seem to strip and then write message to see your big dick, this is a recording girl isn’t live and your session is also being recorded. Once they get you to flash, then the blackmail messages will start to come where they will ask for money or they’ll send the video to your friends and family or post it online. Before this, they may have even interacted with you over social media and get your friends and family members details.

Mikey that is excellent advice and explains a couple of things about the experience I could not understand. She asked me to start the skype video as she was not able to, she was naked and flashing everything in the bath straight away. I was talking to her on skype and she was not replying back, she messaged me and said she had no microphone so could not talk. Then the message to see my big dick, which I thankfully refused. It is all adding up now. Another thing her video picture was very small so I tried to enlarge it with my fingers. What happened was I accidently took some photographs of her which came up on the messages when we had finished videoing. Dodged a bullet there alright, cheers

Offline METEOR

Had this happen to me. I just ignored the threats and nothing happened

Offline David1970

Had this happen to me. I just ignored the threats and nothing happened

Sorry a bit confused, has this happened to you and you ignored it, or if it did happen to you would ignore it?

Offline Hantsman2

I hope that it works out well for you OP
I am also in my sixties but married and I have had a very enjoyable year with a Filipina in the UK. Met her whilst she was a receptionist in a well known restaurant. Have paid money to help her with rent, family and the usual "crises" but not on every occasion. I have my eyes open and it works well for both of us.

Good fortune to you. Don't get scammed and dont get hurt!

Offline METEOR

Sorry a bit confused, has this happened to you and you ignored it, or if it did happen to you would ignore it?

It has happened to me.

Offline Mikey123

Mikey that is excellent advice and explains a couple of things about the experience I could not understand. She asked me to start the skype video as she was not able to, she was naked and flashing everything in the bath straight away. I was talking to her on skype and she was not replying back, she messaged me and said she had no microphone so could not talk. Then the message to see my big dick, which I thankfully refused. It is all adding up now. Another thing her video picture was very small so I tried to enlarge it with my fingers. What happened was I accidently took some photographs of her which came up on the messages when we had finished videoing. Dodged a bullet there alright, cheers

No worries dude.

Meteor, you didn’t pay up, that’s good but I would dread to think if it was posted online or sent to a family member.

Offline ManOFSteel

I hope they are not scammers. Good on you anyways  :thumbsup: