Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Russian / Eastern bloc group info  (Read 41683 times)

Offline MrMatrix

This group used to be so good back in the days. Now they're recycling old girls and some of the old girls are just rude attitudes
+1.  :hi:

Offline 888

Mel was awesome. Glad I managed to see her even if was just the once.

Offline simon07

I never saw Mel. I am now feeling Mel-ancoly.

I will get my coat.

Online da26

Looks like this group have been trying up their games with some new girls… in the main they seem to be a little younger at the slightly higher price, and often trying it out for a short time / a week to see how they get on.

xJessica Rabbitx External Link/Members Only
Ashley… External Link/Members Only
Sindy2023 External Link/Members Only
Jolita Jola External Link/Members Only

Notice these that fit the group layout…
Anitta… External Link/Members Only
Melonyy External Link/Members Only

Online da26

And another one… profile layout and location certainly matches the group despite claiming to be Colombian.

Lune Me External Link/Members Only

Offline Joe112

New girl on the block is she good? Stefani

Online da26

New girl on the block is she good? Stefani

Noticed that too… hard to tell with this group these days. Could be new, be old pictures, or new photoshopped pictures.

Online da26

Just noticed another new profile…

AMAZING VIKI External Link/Members Only

nothing on here, but the pictures look a tad familiar?

Offline mrx007

+1

The Viki I saw about 3 years ago was a brunette super milf. Absolutely amazing.

Saw her just after Petite Mel

2 outstanding ladies. Any visit I've made since has been a B&S shambles. I stopped visiting any of their ladies about 2 years ago.

Bring back the original brunette Viki and Mel and I'll be a regular.

100% that will never happen though.

Offline mrx007

These pictures look a bit like Mel having been doctored. First time I met her and Im sure it was against the first photo as I said your boobs are smaller than your profile pic.  Its up to you if you want to leave she said. I stayed, pleased I did.
They seem to be swapping profiles more now than ever.
I would still say if its not what you expect when you get there, you should consider walking if you feel that aggrieved.  :hi:

Fucking hell I saw her and she looked 99% nothing like her photos. Maybe that was the one that stopped me seeing this group...

Offline Private Parts

+1

They’ve gone. But my memories haven’t.

Good luck to them all. We have been the beneficiaries!

Thank you ladies!
 :hi:

Offline Gynaemyte

Kimmy is showing a phone number and might be back in Sunbury tomorrow?
"On holiday" may be switched tomorrow?

Offline Gynaemyte

And Julia in Farnborough?
Although her track record is pretty awful.

Online da26

Good spot Gynaemyte on noticing Kimmy  :thumbsup:
Have her prices gone up a little or was her 1hr price always more than the trad £130? Now showing 30m / £80 and 1hr / £140

Offline Gynaemyte

Yep, pretty sure she was 130  ~18 months ago.

Paris and Julia are both in Farnborough for 130.

Offline simon07

I can confirm Kimmy is back in Hatfield for a week, review to follow
External Link/Members Only

I think she is the only one I will see from this rotating group as April is no longer with us. The early gals seemed better choices.

Offline MrMatrix

Mel was awesome. Glad I managed to see her even if was just the once.
I too was lucky enough :D :D

Offline Private Parts

Online da26

Looks like Jolita Jola is back - External Link/Members Only let’s hope she stays around longer than a week.

Offline Gynaemyte

Offline simon07

« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 10:35:04 pm by simon07 »

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review OP. I would have taken a chance on this but not a hope in hell now.Better luck next time. :hi:

Offline simon07

Another gal, Annabelle Sexy Star turned up in Hatfield External Link/Members Only

I would give it a miss as she has no touch anywhere near her breast zone.

Only get kissing if go for an hour. So not worth the trouble i think.   :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 10:21:05 am by simon07 »

Offline kidpoontang

I never saw Mel. I am now feeling Mel-ancoly.

I will get my coat.

She has a dog?

Get my coat while you are there.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 06:41:36 pm by kidpoontang »

Online da26

A new lady… I think… anyone recognise?

Kate4U External Link/Members Only

Offline Gynaemyte

Yep, she's definitely new to The Russia House - probably 40, seen better days in St. Petersburg - very risky/rusky.

Online da26

Update due as I’ve noticed a few new profiles for this group from different countries.

Arabellaaa External Link/Members Only
Jasminhub External Link/Members Only
Viky Vixen   External Link/Members Only

Agata Love External Link/Members Only is new but pictures are the same as the old Camilla Camilla profile External Link/Members Only

SizzlingHot Stefanie External Link/Members Only has had a picture update… could be someone new or had the airbrush treatment, can’t decide. Previous pic…

Hidden Image/Members Only

Still hoping the Russians return to their previous standards but at the moment that is not happening.

Sunbury update…
I managed to catch Sindy2023 External Link/Members Only during her previous tour. Had a good time… review to come. I think the group are operating a second / new flat for the Lithuanians and slightly more expensive ladies who have operated a bit more independently to the standard Russians the last couple of years. Venue was by the shopping centre. Can anyone else confirm this theory?

Da
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 05:13:59 pm by da26 »

Offline simon07

Stefanie and Sindy look nice and I hope they rotate to Hatfield one day

Offline simon07

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=375950.0

Their profile says age 30 and above review says she is mid 40s. I would avoid both versions of Stephanie currently at Hatfield.

Offline simon07

Maybe, sometimes profiles are shared.

Online da26

Noticed another one…

Irene4u External Link/Members Only

Could be new, or an updated profile with shopped pics… getting harder to tell these days.

Offline simon07

I am disappointed when they do that. Must be hard getting a visa with was on for the Russian gals to UK.

Offline Gynaemyte

What did she look like?

As far as I can see, the only two Russians in Farnborough this week are : -

External Link/Members Only April and External Link/Members Only Irene4u so perhaps he saw the new, untested girl?

Offline simon07

A relevant question. I would be gutted if they used a different gal to the real April.

Offline Type937GTS

She's good, and better looking in real life than the photos in a natural sort of way, the photos make her look older

Noticed another one…

Could be new, or an updated profile with shopped pics… getting harder to tell these days.

Offline Joe112

Noticed another one…

Anyone seen her yet?

Offline tantric talents

Angelina Roma is showing up in Sunbury but I suspect it’s not her and it’s another baitswitch.The giveaway is a small beauty spot by her nose.
Can anyone confirm?

Offline Gynaemyte

I can confirm Kimmy is back in Hatfield for a week, review to follow
External Link/Members Only

I think she is the only one I will see from this rotating group as April is no longer with us. The early gals seemed better choices.

Now up in Norwich, of all places.

Offline simon07

Is it her or another b&s just like April?
Hope she visits Hatfield again.