Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 36GG Glamour Porsha. Heathrow. Wow!  (Read 3359 times)

17 review(s) for Glamour Sasha x (16 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline fudi_maar

External Link/Members Only

She's been well-reviewed on here, and I need to thank everyone before me for their efforts, cos their positive reviews made
me book her today. Literally just got home, from a sensational time.  :wacko:

Time : 30 mins. Cost : £80

Where do I start with this lady? Ok, here goes :

Location: Park Inn hotel near Heathrow. Lovely hotel, great room, clean, large, big firm bed. P&D parking available at £2/hour
      at the hotel, and I was lucky to find a space. Allow plenty of time, in case you struggle. Very discreet, as lobby is massive and no
      one will know where/what//why you are going to the elevators.
Comms : Rang her in the morning, no ans, so sent a text, and she responded later, and within a couple of hours, I was
      knocking on the doors of pussy heaven

Looks : 9/10 (for me) I like big, curvy, voluptuous girls, and she's about size 12, genuine MASSIVE GG tits - which she has had
     reduced  :scare: Nice face, beautiful skin, lovely trimmed landing strip on the pussy, which I love.

Personality: 10/10. Doesn't get any better than this. Right from the moment I walked in, she was bubbly, funny, charming
    and I felt like I had known her from before. She is a bundle of energy, like a whirlwind, non-stop fun. Very friendly, chatty, and down
    to earth.

Service and Attitude: 15/10. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but she was awesome. I've not enjoyed such enthusiasm
    since Ranji from a parlour in Harrow from a decade ago (anyone remember her?). She was kissing me right away, sucking me OWO,
    dribbling spit on my dick, licking balls, licking my nipples, kissing my neck, running her fingers through my hair, encouraging me to
    give it to her good. It felt like a mixture of a GFE and a PSE.
    Oh....as soon as I got in, she was treating me like an old friend, and as we were getting carried away, I took the money out of my
    pocket, and said "I have something here for you". With an almost embarrassed look, she said "Oh, just put it on the table or
    some where" as if the money aspect is just an minor detail in this clandestine liaison. I loved that attitude. And when I left,
    I had to remind her that I had left her something on the table, and not once in the entire time did she check how much I had paid,
    or whether it was the right amount etc. I have never seen such amazing attitude in 13 years of punting.

If this review seems OTT, then it could be because I still have a semi. Also, I have been looking for a regular in the
Ealing-Uxbridge-Hounslow triangle, and after my disaster with Ariel in Northfields, I was losing hope. But this lady has just restored
my faith in independents.

Enjoy gentlemen!

Offline tergil

I've been looking at her for a while
It's a shame see stays around heathrow
Too far out of central London  :cry:

Offline dubhcarr

she's like the scarlet pimpernel.........she is gone as soon as she arrives.......(usually)  ...thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed I would like to see her too .....

Offline Sinz

Nice one OP, definitely one for the HL !!

Any FK or DFK ? I know u mentioned kissing.. would like to know, if she was passionate about it.

Offline fudi_maar

It's a shame see stays around heathrow

She actually comes down from Cardiff to London for the day, and I think this hotel is easy for her, as it's just off the M4.

Any FK or DFK ?

Yes to both!

she's like the scarlet pimpernel.........she is gone as soon as she arrives...

That's what I would have expected from the positive reviews she has here, but the reality is that today, at least,
I tried, many times, to get hold of 5 ladies in the area (Sexycaroline1 External Link/Members Only ;
Michelle Hot Milf  - External Link/Members Only
GreatestNicolax - External Link/Members Only
Leila 4 you ) and Porsha is the only one who responded. Maybe it was my luck day.

She did say though, that she thought she recognised my number and that's why she contacted me, otherwise she doesn't see new
people. I'm glad she made that mistake.
I can understand why someone like her would have plenty of regulars, thus making it difficult for new guys to join her
inner circle, if you will.  Keep persevering gentlemen  - this fruit is worth plucking. :-)

Offline Sinz

Thanks OP that's helpful to know, but seems like it is going to be a struggle to get into her 'inner circle'

mrhappypants

Sorry I am confused.  Is this the Porsche that West8 barebacked in the Spa Pool?

Offline dubhcarr

Sorry I am confused.  Is this the Porsche that West8 barebacked in the Spa Pool?

no......but check the posts

Offline stayer

They are different Porshas. I know as I've seen and reviewed both. The BB Porsha got bad publicity which probably encouraged her giving up being a WG.

mrhappypants

Thanks for clarifing and apologies to the girl in this review for raising the doubt.

Offline agcnospam

Thanks for clarifying that issue about W8/BB, I had mistakenly remembered that it was this WG as well, she's gone to the top of the HL!