Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley-Lee Mansfield  (Read 1211 times)

52 review(s) for Riley-Lee (50 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dj_486

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall
Fee: £130

My 9th punt and first review, I thought it was about time I wrote one!

Started off the day with a scheduled meet with someone else, unfortunately unexpected circumstances meant we had to reschedule. Disappointing but seemed genuine. Not had the easiest week trying to get a booking in so I nearly sacked it off, but as it was only 8:30 I sent Riley a text knowing that she works Thursdays asking if she was free and luckily she was!

My third meet with Riley, if you don't know the location it is a secluded set of apartments very discrete. Riley is a curvy girl, exactly as advertised, but since we last met I thought she was a bit slimmer and she has a nice tatt done on her leg.

We more or less picked up where we left off, and last we met was a duo with Lucie last November! Riley is very attentive and always well into the meet. Started off with some kissing and wasted no time in getting our kit off. On to oral and Riley is always nice to lick, I like to use my fingers and that really got Riley going so I didn't hold back, once she said she was going to cum I kept going hard until she did.
We wasted no time in getting the condom on to start fucking, in multiple positions. I usually like to pace myself but Riley was really asking for it today, most of it was hard sex. Once Riley had cum again she had to nip out to the loo, which offered me some respite because I'd about spent my hours energy in 30 mins! We tried reverse cowgirl when she returned but it wasn't really working out, I don't often struggle but I was knackered. We moved over back into missionary and the more Riley moaned the harder I kept going, after 45 minutes I couldn't hold it anymore and filled the condom as Riley begged me to cum. I couldn't do any more after that, my balls had been rinsed dry!
There was still time for a massage from Riley and a shower after we were done. No hint of clock watching or trying to get rid of me after we finished early, nor any other time we have met.

I'll not be leaving it so long before I go back this time.

Offline Cocknose

I haven't had the pleasure of the Mansfield girls yet nice review
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nic Fit

I haven't had the pleasure of the Mansfield girls yet nice review

Neither have I, I've had Lucie Bee on my things to do list for a while.