Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley & Lucie duo Mansfield  (Read 1689 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
52 review(s) for Riley-Lee (50 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Moderntosser

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 mins
£100

I'd seen Lucie once before and Riley twice. Had a great time with both separately and so when the offer of a duo came up while organising another meet with Riley I jumped at the chance!
Profiles for each lady are very comprehensive & show plenty of pics of their bodies so no surprises there. Lucie is very slim, tits a nice handful, pert bouncy arse and all over tan. Riley has a fuller figure amazing massive tits... Straight off bigtitsroundasses.com. They are both facially very attractive too.
Their place is easy to find, I'd never had a problem parking before but this time I had to drive round a bit before parking about 5 minute walk away so leave yourself a bit of extra time when you visit!
The meet started with a warm welcome a nice chat before getting very sexy very quickly. Lots of dfk, taking it in turns, hands everywhere within about 5 minutes Riley was deep throating me while Lucie was riding my face. They both seemed to be enjoying this as much as me before swapping over and carrying on. Lucie doesn't really deep throat but her technique is still very good.
Lucie then told me she wanted fucking so I duly obliged. On with the rubber and she got on top and bounced on my cock while I was kissing Riley and sucking her tits. Lucie and Riley then started kissing which was an awesome sight that nearly had me shooting my load but I wasn't ready yet so suggested it was Rileys turn to get some action. A change of condom then I fucked Riley in a sideways spoon position from behind while she had a vibrator on her clit! This was fucking amazing! I think during this lucie was pushing my arse back and forth to make sure Riley was getting it good and hard! It did the trick anyway as she came pretty hard which was great fun to watch!
Just to keep the fun going I suggested lucie sat on my face again while Riley gave me more deep throat. That was it for me the taste of lucie and the feel and sound of Riley gagging on my cock led me to cum hard in Rileys mouth which she surpringly took and swallowed with glee! She said she doesn't normally do cim or swallow but just really felt the need on this occasion... Lucky me!
We needed to make sure lucie got her just deserts before the session was over so Riley used the vibrator on her until she screamed the house down! She even got a bit of a squirt out of her. First time I'd seen that so an extra bonus!
Overall a great time, great value and I'll definitely do it again.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Sounds amazing and worth £100, I'm very tempted, glad you had a great one matey.

Offline threechilliman

Sounds amazing and worth £100, I'm very tempted, glad you had a great one matey.

Both great girls and work well together.

tcm

rodjaneandfreddy

Tried to set up a duo with Lucie and another girl but no reply from her unfortunately. I live in hope I can arrange it at some point though.

Offline bobby_dizzler

How'd you get the punt for £100?

Offline Moderntosser

Cheers ILO.  it was!

Offline Moderntosser

How'd you get the punt for £100?

I was originally planning to see Riley for a solo. She suggested the duo with Lucie... As it was her suggestion rather than mine she said they'd do me a deal. Lucky I guess, I didn't question it!

rodjaneandfreddy

I was originally planning to see Riley for a solo. She suggested the duo with Lucie... As it was her suggestion rather than mine she said they'd do me a deal. Lucky I guess, I didn't question it!

Well done that man.

Offline jewelandscratch

we had the pleasure of a duo with these two and we had a great time they both work well together

Offline bobby_dizzler

Gotta love a bargain.