Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever been turned down by a WG?  (Read 5834 times)

ArthurDent

I've also been turned away from the door several times for being too old. The first time was a surprise because I'd talked to her on the phone and she never mentioned she had an age issue, and I wasn't much past 40 either.
So at what age do punters start getting turned away by a significant minority of younger prossies? Is that really a thing? I thought they generally preferred older punters.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I have turned punters down on the phone normally because the call sent my senses tingling but only ever two who got through the phone call and were turned away on arrival.  The reason for both was letting everyone know why they got out of their cars in the car park and started shouting down the phone that they had a booking at such and such time and what was the door number.  Disctretion goes both ways

xer0

I got turned down, when I tried to book a WG a second time because my dick was to big for her apparently. :unknown:

And I must admit... her cunt was really tight!

Offline con-a-ser

The service was very good & she did a good service

well £45 for owo & fuck & cim
but went on about a fellow wg who she knew I knew as the two didn't get on

basically I fucked one to naff the other off it worked , but she was as bad so viewed the report as negative & refused to see me when I returned

I was looking but can't seem to find the report I wrote a while back
but a few got deleted due to links

nova painted floozie

Only ever turned one down who had already arrived.
He had texted 30 mins before his booking saying he was going to be 30 mins late, but then arrived only 15 mins after the original booking time (so 15 mins early for his new booking time) and started texting and ringing from his car asking my flat number so he could come up. I said I wasn't ready yet as his booking was not for another 15 mins. He spent the next 15 mins constantly ringing and texting so I had to try and respond to him instead of prepping. He was very impatient and became quite rude and arsey so I'm afraid I cancelled his booking at that point rather than let him in and provide a poor service because I was so annoyed with him.
It was unfortunate but I still think I did the right thyng. Hope he had a Plan B!

JV547845

Disctretion goes both ways

Suddenly it seems we shouldn't be so harsh on EE girls for insisting on texts. 

Aspen

Thats horrid, 40'S is a spring chicken. Look out for new girls who state they love older men.  But if your happy with your regular then thats great.. however not all new ones are all the same!

No, new ones usually turn out to be Romanian.

My last regular gave it up a few months ago and haven't found anyone since. Most of the stuff about loving older men is marketing rubbish. They are mostly looking for soft touches IME.

Offline ForrestGump

Having made an appointment on a Saturday afternoon to see a girl the following Monday morning, I turned up about 15 minutes early. I texted her 5 minutes later letting her know I was now parked up nearby and requesting the flat number. 10 minutes later, having had no response I called. It rang through to vm so I left a message. At 10 past I rang again and, when it went through to vm, left one saying I was offskl.

Luckily for me plan b turned out to be a blinder, so my frustration with plan a quickly evaporated.

I suppose this is technically being turned down, perhaps because she'd double-booked, hadn't made it into her 'office', or for whatever other reason.  :unknown:

ArthurDent

Most of the stuff about loving older men is marketing rubbish. They are mostly looking for soft touches IME.

Cripes, I had better get a move on. The one WG I've seen so far said she watches out of the window before giving final directions, to check the guy isn't "old".

ATMIV

I have because I happened to live less than 10 miles away and she considered that too close.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: :hi:  Bet this will stir some chaps...

Got turned down by the late Miss Whiplash (basement flat Earls court) for being to young :D :D :D

Quite glad when I think about it, although she was a bit of a legend at the time though  :unknown:

Aspen

Cripes, I had better get a move on. The one WG I've seen so far said she watches out of the window before giving final directions, to check the guy isn't "old".

Ah, so that's why so many get you to drive to the area and then fail to respond when you contact them for the address.

The number of times I've been on a wasted journey with that caper ...

They always pretend they want to be sure you're going to really turn up before giving out their address, but there's obviously other motives. I gave up playing that game ages ago because of the number of times it turns out to be a wind-up, which actually does seriously limit the choice. Nowadays most of them do mess you around like this on incalls.

Offline Paul31

Just lately I've started asking my regular to do different stuff but she keeps saying no

Offline socks

Just lately I've started asking my regular to do different stuff but she keeps saying no
Sounds like it's time to try pastures new.