Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fingering fillets of flatfish?  (Read 2799 times)

Offline maxxblue

My regular smells like heaven - a nice warm musky aroma. I can still smell her on me long after we have parted, and I enjoy the aroma from my fingers etc, for hours afterwards.
However, when I've been with other girls, its like I've been fingering fillets of flatfish. Is this just because different girls have different smells, or is a personal hygiene problem?

the pussy man

All girls have different natural aromas, and it varies throughout the month and depending on what they've eaten too.

THe smell is designed specifically to attract you, and make you horny.  It is unusual for me to find a woman's natural aroma unpleasant, tho there have been a few

SirPhilipXX

My regular smells like heaven - a nice warm musky aroma. I can still smell her on me long after we have parted, and I enjoy the aroma from my fingers etc, for hours afterwards.
However, when I've been with other girls, its like I've been fingering fillets of flatfish. Is this just because different girls have different smells, or is a personal hygiene problem?
If it's fishy it's due to poor hygiene usually - and if it's pungent it may be thrush.

The natural odour of a woman is attractive to most men.

It is the case that women of afro-caribbean heritage (I'm finally learning how to be politically correct, hope you are impressed) have a different odour than that of caucasian women. Not any less pleasant necessarily, just different. 

Toshiba

Any fish and im off

Dirty fuckers

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) can smell strongly of (rotting) fish, this is usually due to too much washing, kills all the good bacteria.

Some ladies can eat fish and a few hours later their pussy smells of it.

SirPhilipXX

Bacterial vaginosis (BV) can smell strongly of (rotting) fish, this is usually due to too much washing, kills all the good bacteria.

So are you saying that a WG should not wash or shower after every client?

I enjoy r/o, but I don't want to be faced with smell of the last guy's condom  :scare:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
So are you saying that a WG should not wash or shower after every client?

I enjoy r/o, but I don't want to be faced with smell of the last guy's condom  :scare:

No, that's not what I'm saying.

broksonic

I maybe wrong but i think Catherine means that just wash the pussy with water and not with soap or shower gel

the pussy man

i think women can get problems if they start washing inside their pussy.  washing the outside shouldnt cause problems.  it's if their 'hygene' freaks and start using sprays or trying to clean their inside

DaveMugabe

Whats wrong with flatfish? I love a bit of dover sole.

Offline Taggart

Now, there's a thing. I love fish, particularly smoked varieties - haddock, mackeral, kippers, etc - but when I eat fish and the next day my cock smells slightly fishy...   

As my dad once said there's only two things that smell of fish - and one of them's fish.

Offline Clicktocollect

Was having a great punt the other night started doggy and as I increased speed the most awefull stench of rotting fish filled the air.

Finished and left  yuk

Offline CBPaul

Picked up a street girl many years ago, parked up and started to get down to business but as soon as I got close the stench of rotting fish made me gag. Naturally no business was done.

Car reeked of it the next day, despite opening the windows it still stunk. The source was the fucking fanny pad she'd left in the passenger door bin. The local garage had never done such a trade in those sodding Christmas tree air fresheners, had them hanging everywhere.

Offline maxxblue

If it's fishy it's due to poor hygiene usually - and if it's pungent it may be thrush.

The natural odour of a woman is attractive to most men.

It is the case that women of afro-caribbean heritage (I'm finally learning how to be politically correct, hope you are impressed) have a different odour than that of caucasian women. Not any less pleasant necessarily, just different.

Is it really true that black girls have a different smell to their pussy? Has anyone experienced this, or is it an urban myth?

If it is true, how does the odour differ from a non-afrocaribbean pussy?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Now, there's a thing. I love fish, particularly smoked varieties - haddock, mackeral, kippers, etc - but when I eat fish and the next day my cock smells slightly fishy...   

As my dad once said there's only two things that smell of fish - and one of them's fish.
That reminds me of the classic joke:
What did Stevie Wonder say as he passed the fish market?

Good Morning, Ladies.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Is it really true that black girls have a different smell to their pussy? Has anyone experienced this, or is it an urban myth?

If it is true, how does the odour differ from a non-afrocaribbean pussy?
Black ladies smell more pungent at least from my experience. Not sure if they smell better or worse. I don't really like the smell of pussy, seems to taste OK though.