Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Nataly Baby Questions For You Guys.... (new profile popped up)  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Jockey

So I really am after a good shag, a ''dirty girl'' reasonably priced. This profile pops up and whilst I didn't really like the look of the woman, it said ''duo'' no extra cost.

After a quick call to find out more, you pay for both girls time and they do lesbian shows, and preety much the full works... She was informing me '' I don't cheat customers'' you can cim, over body, owo you can have it all.... :yahoo:

That sounded good

External Link/Members Only

I than thought I would do some digging and try find the other girls... (links below)

For me the first 2 would get a go if they offer the service they say they do....

Has anyone visited any of them.... I would like to know about their services...

Thanks

Offline themightyimp

You'll be lucky. My scam-o-meter is tingling to the max
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BustaNut

I made a few tentative enquiries yesterday and found out they all work from the same block of flats as External Link/Members Only
I'm guessing it's probably the same flat too. If Brenda's service is anything to go by, I'd avoid this lot like the plague.

Offline niterider2019

so did anyone TOFTT ? Her profile has popped up again and looks like she has a great rack  :wacko: