Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Anita  (Read 20227 times)

warkslad

Hank Moody

Splodger/Warkslad, yeah I'm going to have to be careful not to get carried away because of the cost  :lol: I'll stick to 30/60 min sub-£100 punts for now but at least with the reviews on here I can keep the number of bad experiences to a minimum. I am trying to stop smoking so will put the money I save into my punting fund and it gives me an incentive to quit too! I have to stay away overnight occasionally with work and used to hate it but at least now I have something to enjoy when I am stuck in a hotel and will have the chance to punt a bit further afield from time to time.

warkslad

I am trying to stop smoking so will put the money I save into my punting fund and it gives me an incentive to quit too!

Good idea, I might do the same. Money better spent and a bit of healthy exercise too  ;)

starman

Hooray.  Anita is back in Coventry in a new house (CV2).
She is a true 'Marmite' girl ..... You either love her or hate her.!
Personally, I love her, even though she is as cookie as ever.
Saw her this morning and had a great half hour of fun.

vw

Hooray.  Anita is back in Coventry in a new house (CV2).
She is a true 'Marmite' girl ..... You either love her or hate her.!
Personally, I love her, even though she is as cookie as ever.
Saw her this morning and had a great half hour of fun.

Good to hear you had a good one, I thought she was a great laugh when I saw her all 3 hours of it, delved deep into the crazy cookie !

Offline theejaculator

You are an absolute knob.....just get some fuckin perspective. Tosser !!

A low life is someone like you and me and others on here who cheat on their partners and if they ain't got partners it's probably because they are low life  ;)

Superb comment   :thumbsup:

vw

Just punter hating bullshit from dodo, managed to call every punter in existence lowlifes.   :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 08:34:34 pm by vw »

Dodo

That's one from sometime back, said with a bit of tounge in cheek but not far off the truth although it can hurt to face up to it.
Are you doing a bit of research into Busty then? She is well reviewed but have never got to see her......bit of a trek for me.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 09:21:41 pm by Dodo »

Offline theejaculator

That's one from sometime back, said with a bit of tounge in cheek but not far off the truth although it can hurt to face up to it.
Are you doing a bit of research into Busty then? She is well reviewed but have never got to see her......bit of a trek for me.

No not research....I saw Anita last year and whilst it was VFM I'm not sure she's my cup of tea but then again due to the lack of choice in Warwickshire who knows?  :(