Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: vanesa elegant - profile discrepancies  (Read 925 times)

Offline banquet1

So I have just gotten off the phone with Vanesa Elegant (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).

Now, I enjoy giving watersports and noticed that while she doesn't list receiving on her likes, on her "SERVICE" tab she states "I love watersports..i love taking your lovely piss down my throat...tasting every drop and swallowing it down. watching your pee come out and flow all over my tits...I love it", so I thought she sounded ideal. Cheap rates and EE, but the positive feedback reassured me. So I rang her to double check there was no extra cost only to be told there was no way she would receive. I let her know what her profile says and all she had to say was "well I don't".

Just wondering, is this sort of thing common - a profile promising something that is not delivered upon?

boobloverhenry

Hi there

That service tab is copied from some other bitch's profile.

I've seen that exact same crap on at least 3 other bitch's profiles - but alas - I can't remember who they were !

The one time - I aksed the bitch if that was all true as I love having a bitch's tongue in my bum hole
but she spoke very little English as was clear when I aksed her to read some of it out !!

So I didn't go & see her.

Hope this helps.

regards

Henry

Offline loser

The profile is pasted from here: External Link/Members Only
She is advertising in Edinburgh now. Another girl has also copied this. I would normally ignore these scams but her feedback seems real. I can forgive her stealing someone else's text if her English is not so good as long as she does what is on her likes list so I am swithering about whether to chance a booking.

Offline loser

Just seen her today. Despite the copy and paste profile there is nothing fake about her, she is the girl in the picture. She is sweet and friendly, very pretty with a good body and performed very well. You need to discuss her likes list first as she does not do everything, someone else has obviously written this. I was going to write a review but there is no point as she moving again in a couple of days. Recommended at this price and better than the average Romanian.