Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New spa Thai Oriental Spa  (Read 5717 times)

Online Simonrc

External Link/Members Only

Have anyone been to this place. - new spa Thai Oriental Spa, 1159 Bristol Road South, Northfield Birmingham
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:59:57 am by Simonrc »

Offline Oooops

you need to put this in
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0
No you don't, distinct lack of SM. :hi:
As I was in the area it was a toss up between here and Bwanai. Wrong choice.

Nice premises, attractive staff, bloke on the desk taking bookings but no sign of Thai, she's in next week. :unknown:
Attractive black girl and a Polish girl. Covered massage (mediocre /nothing to write home about) decent showers but no HE ('we don't do that' :rolleyes: ). Not even a hint of naughty.  :rolleyes:

Unless they up their game they won't be there long which is a shame as the premises are spot on.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 02:51:26 pm by Oooops »

Offline wolfstep

Is this the same outfit that have branches in Coventry and Leamington Spa? As there is a polish girl by the name of Kate that operates out of Coventry if she is there deffo he and even topless is on the cards!!

Middle aged English guy by the name of Jeremy I think runs these places.
WS.

Offline Oooops

Is this the same outfit that have branches in Coventry and Leamington Spa? As there is a polish girl by the name of Kate that operates out of Coventry if she is there deffo he and even topless is on the cards!!

Middle aged English guy by the name of Jeremy I think runs these places.
WS.

Thanks WS  :thumbsup:

I'm only assuming the girl was Polish from her accent but she was about 28/30, slim, 4'10ish, short brown hair and fit, very fit and had the look about her that I find most appealing. Guy on the desk was about 40.
Maybe worth a return just to see the Pole.
The whole setup is first rate. Only downside is it's on the main drag and customers are clearly seen entering which will put off the wilting violets. :rolleyes:

Offline wolfstep

Thanks WS  :thumbsup:

I'm only assuming the girl was Polish from her accent but she was about 28/30, slim, 4'10ish, short brown hair and fit, very fit and had the look about her that I find most appealing. Guy on the desk was about 40.
Maybe worth a return just to see the Pole.
The whole setup is first rate. Only downside is it's on the main drag and customers are clearly seen entering which will put off the wilting violets. :rolleyes:

I called earlier, it is indeed the same guy that I mentioned, I asked for a description of the European girl, he replied, " we do not do that they are professional here ". I said well I have been to your two other shops can I expect the same type of professional massage as I have experienced before  "NO". So may not get what we like, if this is the case I think the longevity of the shop is questionable!!

WS.

Offline Oooops

I called earlier, it is indeed the same guy that I mentioned, I asked for a description of the European girl, he replied, " we do not do that they are professional here ". I said well I have been to your two other shops can I expect the same type of professional massage as I have experienced before  "NO". So may not get what we like, if this is the case I think the longevity of the shop is questionable!!

WS.

That's put the kibosh on any further trade from me when I'm back in that area unless someone reports otherwise  :thumbsdown:

Offline Banana100

That's put the kibosh on any further trade from me when I'm back in that area unless someone reports otherwise  :thumbsdown:

The Coventry one defenitely offers HE I can confirm. A regular myself there. Kate (Polish) Nana (Cambodia), sometimes Sara (British Indian) and another Thai lady I've never tried before. I prefer Kate as her massage is the most sensual relaxing and genuinely easy to strike a conversation with. Nana is ok with massage but at times a bit mechanical, enhanced fake boobs. Sara is very good at massage but she has a very strict policy with touching; HE only £20 topless another £20, b2b another £20 .... none offer FS so don't even ask guys. 1 hour Massage £40 and HE £20.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:06:26 pm by Banana100 »
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fkinloser

I went to the Northfield one a few days before Xmas and was offered HE and B2B, can't remember her name but she was a Thai, probably in her 30's. There was a much cuter Thai looking girl sitting on the reception desk as I left I noted on the way out.  Anyway my girl did a great job on the massage, clearly properly trained and as good as anything I have had in Thailand and much better than any Chinese massage I've had so far in Brum.   She wanted £30 for the HE and didn't seem to want to budge but the massage itself was only £30 so was still the £60 all in expected.   I wasn't interested in the B2B.

Went back over the Xmas period but they were just closing and there was an English girl on reception.   Good place for a genuine massage but wont be paying £30 for a HE again if the massage itself has gone over £30/hour which I think is the case now.

Offline Littlefoot

I went to the Northfield one a few days before Xmas and was offered HE and B2B, can't remember her name but she was a Thai, probably in her 30's. There was a much cuter Thai looking girl sitting on the reception desk as I left I noted on the way out.  Anyway my girl did a great job on the massage, clearly properly trained and as good as anything I have had in Thailand and much better than any Chinese massage I've had so far in Brum.   She wanted £30 for the HE and didn't seem to want to budge but the massage itself was only £30 so was still the £60 all in expected.   I wasn't interested in the B2B.

Went back over the Xmas period but they were just closing and there was an English girl on reception.   Good place for a genuine massage but wont be paying £30 for a HE again if the massage itself has gone over £30/hour which I think is the case now.

There's about 3 or 4 positives on here on the place. I left 1 positive. The lady your talking about sounds like Joy. She's 41, but looks a lot younger! You can get HE of her for £20 if your prepared to barter!   

:hi:

Offline Fkinloser

There's about 3 or 4 positives on here on the place. I left 1 positive. The lady your talking about sounds like Joy. She's 41, but looks a lot younger! You can get HE of her for £20 if your prepared to barter!   

:hi:

She was nice enough....very good English, could hold a real conversation, I think she told me she'd been here some years having married a UK guy but since separated.    I told her I'd expected £20 for the HE as per everywhere else but as it was still within the £60 all in I didn't push it.   I would go back.