Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Pre-punt Energy Drink  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Kyuss

What's the best pre-punt Energy Drink and is it ok to take with a blue pill?

Offline maxxblue

I don't think there are any benefits to taking an energy drink before a punt. A normal healthy diet should be adequate.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:55:10 am by maxxblue »

Offline sticko

50 year old MacAllan Special Reserve and a can of Vimto

Offline Cuntminion

50 year old MacAllan Special Reserve and a can of Vimto

:thumbsup:

Even though water is available I always buy some to take don't know why just do

Found some fancy water in a glass tube yesterday had to get just for the packaging

Ramsbottom-the-snake

I don't think there are any benefits to taking an energy drink before a punt. A normal healthy diet should be adequate.

This is pretty good and sound advice. From my own personal experience and the manufactures guidelines state that Blue pills work quicker when taken on a relatively empty stomach with half a glass of water and that works for me.

I would be a little bit wary of taking a pill with an energy drink though particularly if the drink was a fizzy one. There are an awful lot of additives in modern day sports and energy drinks and this could react with your Blue pill, the last thing you want is an upset stomach during a punt. :unknown:

So why not try it out beforehand and just monitor what happens to your system when you take it, a bit of a wasted pill maybe but better that than a poor punt.  GOOD LUCK.   :wacko:

Offline Sonny Crockett

For me I would normally take a soft drink. Sometimes I go for coconut water!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Online badsin

If you want something packed with vitamins, minerals and will help you recover following horizontal exercise................. try a pint of milk!. Cheaper than all the other crap, natural, and with basic non-airey-fairey packaging :hi:

Offline AnthG

I know this sounds crazy. But one thing that has been in my mind off an on over the years, is what would happen if you took one of those pre-workout gym powders before a punt to get you major ready and able to perform.

Something like this is what I was meaning

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Cuntminion

I know this sounds crazy. But one thing that has been in my mind off an on over the years, is what would happen if you took one of those pre-workout gym powders before a punt to get you major ready and able to perform.

Something like this is what I was meaning

Hmmmm I like where your coming from

Admira1

The problem I always had when taking pre-workout drinks while exercising is it gave me the severe shits. You might make a mess. Which I suppose a lot of folk are into.

Offline Cuntminion

Has to be this one every time  :lol:

That was too easy, first drink I thought of but I left it  :D

Offline Stonecold

For me it's always coconut water. Keeps you well hydrated for the session ahead.