Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: From the 1990’s where are they now ? Who remembers?  (Read 6731 times)

Offline Samjos

2nd up

Sophie from Wolverhampton sometimes out of Shrewsbury

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Samjos

Tasmin is still around

External Link/Members Only

In her profile she says 29 and in the stats 34

Now this was from pages in the Phoenix mag I found from around 1993/5 so add 25 on to age around 20 back then although I thought she was older lol and she would be 45 maybe into her 50,s

You sure this is the same one? Smiles

vw

In her profile she says 29 and in the stats 34

Now this was from pages in the Phoenix mag I found from around 1993/5 so add 25 on to age around 20 back then although I thought she was older lol and she would be 45 maybe into her 50,s

You sure this is the same one? Smiles

Prossies lie about age, quite plausible, that xenia from uke is 50ish but advertises as 34.

Offline JT100

Remember seeing Mary at Spring Gardens in Shrewsbury, always had a good time with her.
Those were the days...

Offline Samjos

Remember seeing Mary at Spring Gardens in Shrewsbury, always had a good time with her.
Those were the days...

Is that sophie your calling Mary?

Offline Madone1

1st up

Julia from Telford

Julia moved into the Domme fetish world doesn’t offer full service I reviewed her in a threesome booking in 2014 when she still offered full service.

She is still about.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

Yes, as above, Julia Is  still working and I still see her when I have a kinky itch to scratch. I saw her a few times for more vanilla GFE stuff a good few years back too.

Always have a fantastic time with her and she’s still got an amazing figure.

Offline JT100

Is that sophie your calling Mary?

Could be, I always knew her as Mary, later worked in Craven Arms then Hereford...same one??

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

There was a woman I saw a few times back in the 1990’s called Class in a Basque. She was based in a house behind some offices on Hagley Road in Edgbaston. Fit as fuck and very dirty, just thinking of her brings a smile to my face. I don’t remember her real name but the Class in a Basque part has stuck in the old grey matter.

Westney

Love to see some archive pics of Madame/Mistress Paula from Edgbaston, she advertised in Phoenix and other contact magazines in the 1980's/90's.

Offline zootalors

There was a woman I saw a few times back in the 1990’s called Class in a Basque. She was based in a house behind some offices on Hagley Road in Edgbaston. Fit as fuck and very dirty, just thinking of her brings a smile to my face. I don’t remember her real name but the Class in a Basque part has stuck in the old grey matter.

Was that just off Highfield Road?...Possibly Tara Sensual(aka Imogen/Maria).Shared the place with 'Sarah' ?

Offline zootalors

3rd up

Nicole from wolverhampton

I remember calling her in 1999,I asked if she did oral without,she replied "Fuck off you dirty cunt I'm not seeing you!!"  :lol:

Not exactly 'beautiful'

Offline GeorgeStevens

I was a big fan of a slim black lady with nice full tits called Tia who worked in Bearwood in the early 90s. She was an animal and introduced me to some stuff my early 20s self had never encountered before. Guessing she was in her early 30s then so no doubt long retired.

Offline Samjos

I broke my punting duck on Wendy in Malmesbury road, Small heath  and then lost touch with her sadly

and

Julia in Westfield Road, before she moved to Moseley and back to Westfield and then to ~Rotton park road and back to Westfield and then to John Dory in Dosthill near Tamworth now left there - yup followed her around and then lost touch with her... again sadly

another was Linda who lived in Wellington, back of the public School... still lives there but stopped must be 20 odd years ago...

Still would love to time travel back and see these three again plus Sophie/Mary above

Offline fenderswoop

That was Charlotte. Was based where you mentioned then in a flat on Sheepcote Street and last time I saw her it was in a flat on Gas Street just down from the Central TV Studios in about 2003 I would guess. Gave the best hand job ever. My Spunk has never flown so high in the air as it did with her tugging me off.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

That was Charlotte. Was based where you mentioned then in a flat on Sheepcote Street and last time I saw her it was in a flat on Gas Street just down from the Central TV Studios in about 2003 I would guess. Gave the best hand job ever. My Spunk has never flown so high in the air as it did with her tugging me off.

Yes that was her. Loved her black basques!

Offline valiumdick

Hi Yes i met tasmin a week ago she works from a Bedsit Near Bearwood Still a very  sexy lady :P

Tasmin is still around

Offline Beamer

Hi Yes i met tasmin a week ago she works from a Bedsit Near Bearwood Still a very  sexy lady :P

How about a review?

Offline Samjos

Julia in Westfield Road, before she moved to Moseley and back to Westfield and then to ~Rotton park road and back to Westfield and then to John Dory in Dosthill near Tamworth now left there - yup followed her around and then lost touch with her... again sadly

this Julia was also known as Lisa one of them was her real name not sure which now lol it was that long ago

Offline Digger1965

Anyone remember  Sammy Jones, worked in the jewellery  quarter. Seen her many times, lovely  girl with an amazing body. Sadly times move on, she would probably be mid fifties now.

Offline Digger1965

Offline r1965h

Yes, I remember Sammy Jo. Only saw her the once, lovely girl but it was a strange set up getting to the apartment from what I can remember. Got to be ~20 years ago.

Offline rockinghorse

Anyone remember Nikki Carmen/Carman not sure ohh must be 20 years ago now, from memory she was also Nikki LMS. Lovely lady. I often wonder what she might be doing now, she was a bit more switched on than the average.

Offline Samjos

Anyone remember Nikki Carmen/Carman not sure ohh must be 20 years ago now, from memory she was also Nikki LMS. Lovely lady. I often wonder what she might be doing now, she was a bit more switched on than the average.

Where was she based?

Offline misterbrown

Offline saf1976

Offline fenderswoop

Caprice of Wolves anyone?

The one who changed her name to Robyn Adams? Yes definitely remember her. Great natural boobs and well up for it.

paythepiper

Well remember Caprice, used to work from a flat on the corner of Oaklands road and Owen road. One of my all time favs what a fuck! I think she may have moved to Cheshire many years ago.

Offline markeewould

nice house not your usually punting palace......

I remember calling her in 1999,I asked if she did oral without,she replied "Fuck off you dirty cunt I'm not seeing you!!"  :lol:

Not exactly 'beautiful'

Offline smiley9

Does anyone remember a tall blonde called Shauna or Shawna ?  Worked just off the Cannock Road in Wolves ?

She was also a dancer at Legs 11 when it first opened.

:drinks:

Offline Tim Buktu

Caprice was an incredible punt. Beautiful, friendly and a great figure, despite having had 2 kids.

Shame about the shitty shoulder tattoo. And shame she vanished....

Offline SpunkyMunky

Sammy Jo,  not Jones :angry:

Yep - her apartment off St. Paul's was a nightmare to find - stairs and long corridors if I remember. Blonde and giggly.

Offline kingfap1

im crap with names but there used to be one in the high rise flats in quinton with long dark hair and tats great arse. Also one on a housing estate just off the Birmingham new road not far from ettingshall who had long brown hair and did anal, again great arse but long gone now. its vauge but that's what I remember.

Offline SpunkyMunky

I was a big fan of a slim black lady with nice full tits called Tia who worked in Bearwood in the early 90s. She was an animal and introduced me to some stuff my early 20s self had never encountered before. Guessing she was in her early 30s then so no doubt long retired.

She had a perfect ass too - and the first time I'd seen a bidet in a British bathroom.

Offline SpunkyMunky

Reading through this, there's some memory joggers that I'd long forgot. Here's some of mine...

Selina's sauna in Bearwood - regularly saw a busty one there - Donna I think - absolutely gigantic jugs.

Flats in Willenhall, a huge busted mature called Lynn - knocking on even back then - short but with massive jugs. Must be in her 70's now. Or dead.

Donnax or Dawn as she was known back then, also in Willenhall (though she's still working....does that count?)

Some leggy Irish woman, dark curly hair but legs that went on for ever - saw her in Wednesbury in a flat above a printers and later in a house in Wolvo.

So many in the Midlands back then whose names I can't remember - I'm getting old!

Offline BustaNut

One of my first ever punts!!! Good looking, good service and took it up the arse like a trooper!! Big fan of Betty Boo - even had a bloody tattoo of her!!
Retired suddenly. IIRC I recall something about her leaving/retiring as she was robbed??

Offline fenderswoop

Yep - her apartment off St. Paul's was a nightmare to find - stairs and long corridors if I remember. Blonde and giggly.

Trying to figure it out getting to hers the first time I saw her was a task in itself. Although one building half the flats were Queens Court and half the flats were Kings court and in places you had 2 doors facing each other in a corridor both with the same numbers as one belonged to one block and the other to the other block.

Offline Punterperson1971

I remember a few from a flat on brown hills high street,one was a blonde lady I’m sure her name was caprice tallish slim and had a working flat in chapel ash by eye infirmary.

Offline Walsalllad15

Anna from Walsall, she gave one brilliant tit wank

Offline Punterperson1971

Anna from Walsall, she gave one brilliant tit wank
Where was she based

Offline SpunkyMunky

Where was she based

Oh yeah - forgot about Anna. Later worked in The Butts area after a fire in her first place.

Offline manofleisure

Anyone remember Angie from Newton Rd, Great Barr in 1996 to '98? She was a busty mature brunette who offered FBSM with a very happy ending from a large house in the middle of that long duel carriageway. If she wasn't available there was another masseuse, a mature blonde whose name I forget, also expert at FBSM. No CCTV and the prices were £40 p/h inclusive  :thumbsup:
I also used to see Sue, manager of No. 58 in Branston St near Bham's Jewellery Qtr, quite regularly around the same time. Very discreetly located brothel which you wouldn't know until you went up that carpeted staircase and rang the doorbell. Lots of nice, sexy local ladies available there too 7 days p/w, but Sue's legs, her cropped brown hair and soft voice did it for me :dance: Closed permanently after 2000 when the re-developments began.

Offline valiumdick

:cry: Hi i did Post a Review last Night But its been removed for some reason???