Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RE: HOW DO WE REMOVE A REVIEW  (Read 4383 times)

Offline taj13

Can someone please advise me how to remove a review ???

A review that i did in the past I want to remove due to reconciling with them.
I don't want it to escalate into something unnecessary.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 09:34:27 pm by taj13 »

Offline Goldfinch

10 Review deletion
Not possible, as the notice on the review creation page made clear.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline taj13

Offline taj13

Will it go if i delete my account?

Offline Goldfinch

what does that mean???
It means when you typed out your review,before posting it,the details below were highlighted in red:

Include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details (e.g. phone number).
- Include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted

Offline Goldfinch

Will it go if i delete my account?
No,but you can change the rating if you wish.

Offline houseboot

Can someone please advise me how to remove a review ???

A review that i did in the past I want to remove due to reconciling with them.
I don't want it to escalate into something unnecessary.

What do you mean by "reconciling with them"?

Have you had another session with them?  Then post another Review.

What do you mean by "escalate into something else"?

Have you been threatened in some way?

Offline houseboot

Hardly seems appropriate or acceptable given the:-

"Service 2/10

VFM? Fuck no.

Go back? Fuck no, only if its not Shan and its free. Personally I think there must be something wrong with her circumstances, because does not seem to be interested at all where she is"

External Link/Members Only

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283759.msg2952149#msg2952149

« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 09:50:25 pm by houseboot »

Offline taj13

How do i change the rating???

Offline Goldfinch

Hardly seems appropriate or acceptable given the:-

"Service 2/10

VFM? Fuck no.

Go back? Fuck no, only if its not Shan and its free. Personally I think there must be something wrong with her circumstances, because does not seem to be interested at all where she is"

:thumbsup:
I knew I should of kept my beak out. :rolleyes:

Offline GingerNuts

Assuming this is your most recent review it would be ridiculous to change the rating as houseboot has indicated.

That meeting was a well deserved negative regardless of what has happened since.

Offline nsa_fun_87

I believe you can write a new review of another visit, but that old one has to stay negative.

Offline taj13

Thankyou everyone for your advice

Offline scutty brown

YOU can't
Those of us who are members of the helper team can, but only to correct errors. The mods and admin team can also change the rating and have greater scope to do so.
In this case the negative isn't an error: its a clear reflection of what you thought of the punt at the time. Unless what you said was factually inaccurate.

Its quite simple, the only reasons for wanting this review changed or deleted are:
You've been bribed by the girl or her pimp
You've been threatened by the girl or her pimp
You lied in the review and have subsequently changed your mind

Which is it?

Offline Asianfcuker

Interesting this, I just put Retreat Spa Salford into Bing search and bold as brass this came up. I had logged out of UKP but I was able to read the full report without logging in.

Re: Retreat Spa Salford - Shan (Attitude issue)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283759.0

Author Topic: Re: Retreat Spa Salford - Shan (Attitude issue) (Read 159 times) taj13. Posts: 12; Reviews: 1 « on: Today at 06:08:25 pm » 7th of September, well yesterday after work i drove to Salford, with assurances that this will be a very good service, because apparently Shan has improved her quality and service and she's meant to be overbooked most of the time, anyway i

AF

Offline GingerNuts

Interesting this, I just put Retreat Spa Salford into Bing search and bold as brass this came up. I had logged out of UKP but I was able to read the full report without logging in.

Non-members can read all of the forum except Off Topic Chat.

Offline taj13

YOU can't
Those of us who are members of the helper team can, but only to correct errors. The mods and admin team can also change the rating and have greater scope to do so.
In this case the negative isn't an error: its a clear reflection of what you thought of the punt at the time. Unless what you said was factually inaccurate.

Its quite simple, the only reasons for wanting this review changed or deleted are:
You've been bribed by the girl or her pimp
You've been threatened by the girl or her pimp
You lied in the review and have subsequently changed your mind

Which is it?

Its your 1st point. I wouldnt be saying it if it wasn't serious, I really need something happening. I am convinced my life is in danger. I am out. Mentally it has driven my mind to the ground.
Believe it or not, that's up to you. All I require is the review to be removed thats all. I just need help.

Offline GingerNuts

Its your 1st point. I wouldnt be saying it if it wasn't serious, I really need something happening. I am convinced my life is in danger. I am out. Mentally it has driven my mind to the ground.
Believe it or not, that's up to you. All I require is the review to be removed thats all. I just need help.

You mean the second point.

If you've been threatened report it to the police.

Offline taj13

Apologies yes that was what I meant. I am considering this.

Offline houseboot

Just do it, do it NOW.

Offline OakTree

Bit silly putting the date of when the punt happened. That must of took all of three seconds for them to work out it was you.

But as shit has hit the fan and it is as dire as you say then go to the police. It's a fucking disgrace if you're being threatened.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I don’t get how you life is in danger.... Unless you gave them your full real name, else parked so close they saw you get in your vehicle & clocked your reg. Even CCTV, most places I go have CCTV outside. You know it’s there, so don’t stare at it.

Punting is a risky hobby. But there are things you do to make it as risk free as you can....

Offline FLYING BLUE

Don't consider it any longer - if what you say is true, you would be a bloody fool to not report it to the law.

Offline RAJEC

Sounds like it’s someone he knows...

Offline chrishornx

:thumbsup:
I knew I should of kept my beak out. :rolleyes:

always so helpful Finchie

OP sounds to have had bad experience and is no getting harassed which is bad news but negative really needs to be retained for the punter's benefit and OP should perhaps explain how he has 'reconciled' or has effectively just agreed to withdraw his review to avoid aggravation or threats

If being genuinely pursued this provider needs to be reported all over rUKP and maybe OP can use that as leverage

Offline Goldfinch

OP sounds to have had a bad experience and is now getting harassed which is bad news but negative really needs to be retained for the punter's benefit and OP should perhaps explain how he has 'reconciled' or has effectively just agreed to withdraw his review to avoid aggravation or threats

If being genuinely pursued this provider needs to be reported all over rUKP and maybe OP can use that as leverage
:drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

OP sounds to have had bad experience and is no getting harassed which is bad news but negative really needs to be retained for the punter's benefit and OP should perhaps explain how he has 'reconciled' or has effectively just agreed to withdraw his review to avoid aggravation or threats

Well if they have read the review to threaten him then they can also read this so should be able to see that reviews aren't removed.
Perhaps instead of threatening pissed off punters they should work on their customer service to ensure that punters get a good service and leave happy.

So we now know that the service isn't great and that they threaten customers however by doing so they have done far more damage to their business than the Negative review  :rolleyes:

If the threats continue then the OP needs to report to the police, he hasn't done anything illegal however the establishment will have if it's operating as a brothel and then the threats are also a legal matter

Offline Kool Keef

Well if they have read the review to threaten him then they can also read this so should be able to see that reviews aren't removed.
Perhaps instead of threatening pissed off punters they should work on their customer service to ensure that punters get a good service and leave happy.

So we now know that the service isn't great and that they threaten customers however by doing so they have done far more damage to their business than the Negative review  :rolleyes:

If the threats continue then the OP needs to report to the police, he hasn't done anything illegal however the establishment will have if it's operating as a brothel and then the threats are also a legal matter

Well said.
By threatening him they've just magnified the attention to this negative review. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot  :crazy: :sarcastic:

It's also hopefully made punters aware that this establishment doesn't care about customer satisfaction & also has no problem threatening clients.

Steer well clear would be my advice.

Offline chrishornx

Well said.
By threatening him they've just magnified the attention to this negative review. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot  :crazy: :sarcastic:

It's also hopefully made punters aware that this establishment doesn't care about customer satisfaction & also has no problem threatening clients.

Steer well clear would be my advice.

totally agree give them a wide berth sound like bad news ....but still be interesting to have clarity from the OP as to how things have been 'reconciled'
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 01:10:41 pm by chrishornx »

Offline Access

Yup, even more reason to avoid like the plague

Offline Hurley

If your going to write a negative review your best putting some distance between the event and the review at least 2 or 3 weeks and alter some details about what happened in my view.

Offline BP

If your going to write a negative review your best putting some distance between the event and the review at least 2 or 3 weeks and alter some details about what happened in my view.

Respectfully, I disagree
With so many short term tourers a two/three week old neg review would be a waste of t'internet

For those of you who are concerned about personal safety then wise up and make yourself as near invisible as you can
(punting phones, safe distance parking, false names etc etc etc)

Sounds to me this noob punter didn't have a clue and sadly it's kicking his arse.

I always review same day - within the hour if it is a neg

BUT...Half of me wonders why this rule is so rigid when we read the desperation in his words

#justsaying

Offline magpie252

BUT...Half of me wonders why this rule is so rigid when we read the desperation in his words

I have to say that i agree if the OP can provide credible evidence that he's being threatened.
The review should still remain as a warning, even if Admin has to copy/paste the content to an anonymous account.

Offline Count Duckula

interesting thread which throws up an interesting question.

"if a review/posts content contains information which allows a person to be identified does this classify it as PII for the purposes of GDPR?"

general consensus on the forums for forum owners is that it does and mechanisms for anonomysing  PII should be in place should someone want to exercise their rights to be forgotten. its an admin nightmare though tbh.

for this particular thread i also find myself asking if the risk and desperation in the OPs request (which may have been better of being made via a PM considering the thread has ad the opposite effect to that desired) warrants more than a blanket "reviews cannot be deleted". I agree that he OP should go to the police if he is being threatened but by leaving the review up there it could also be argued that the forum is increasing the risk to him and simply hiding or anonymsing the entry would be a reasonable thing to do in the circumstances.

Offline Blackpool Rock

interesting thread which throws up an interesting question.

"if a review/posts content contains information which allows a person to be identified does this classify it as PII for the purposes of GDPR?"

general consensus on the forums for forum owners is that it does and mechanisms for anonomysing  PII should be in place should someone want to exercise their rights to be forgotten. its an admin nightmare though tbh.

for this particular thread i also find myself asking if the risk and desperation in the OPs request (which may have been better of being made via a PM considering the thread has ad the opposite effect to that desired) warrants more than a blanket "reviews cannot be deleted". I agree that he OP should go to the police if he is being threatened but by leaving the review up there it could also be argued that the forum is increasing the risk to him and simply hiding or anonymsing the entry would be a reasonable thing to do in the circumstances.
Reading his review again it doesn't give away any info which identifies him to Joe public but clearly the person or parlour owner was able to work it out as he basically said the exact day what time he was booked for and then that he rebooked for another time.
Schoolboy error but he's dropped himself in it and the damage is already done so no point in deleting it now.

Offline RAJEC

Taj13

His real name is probably also taj. Likely born on the 13th.

:lol:

Offline hungrypunt

reveiws can always be done vaguely even next day without giving out incriminating details, an still get across the service quality.
But reading the Ops review, that is screaming out who he is.

Offline Bustydusty

Quite easy to lie about a couple of irrelevant details in the review to avoid identifying yourself also

Offline ISTS2005

Quite easy to lie about a couple of irrelevant details in the review to avoid identifying yourself also
Yep, and also the suggestions listed above about punting phone, safe parking distance and an alias / false identity. I've not used my real first name for about 10 years. Nor my personal phone (old number) for about the same time. And I won't go somewhere I cannot go a Google Maps on first to find a non-overlooked place, usually a street or two away.

OP must be stupid to post the exact details of his meet.

Offline Access

I wouldn’t say he was stupid, just naive.
The worst thing is that he’s being threatened. And he genuinely seems scared for his safety. That must have been some threat that was made to him. The SP and establishment have done themselves no favours. They should be put on the blacklist, both the SP and the place in question.

Offline Home Alone

I wouldn’t say he was stupid, just naive.
The worst thing is that he’s being threatened. And he genuinely seems scared for his safety. That must have been some threat that was made to him. The SP and establishment have done themselves no favours. They should be put on the blacklist, both the SP and the place in question.

Have you seen Reply #14 above, Access?

Offline winkywanky

"Service 2/10

VFM? Fuck no.

You're going to change it to a Positive:lol:

Offline winkywanky

Taj13

His real name is probably also taj. Likely born on the 13th.

:lol:

Just how unlucky can anyone get?  :unknown:  :scare:  :D

Offline winkywanky

Apologies for the joke at your expense taj.

Hope you're OK, and please explain the situation further if possible.

It's yet another salutary tale: stay anonymous with WGs at all costs, unless you know you really can trust them. And even then, always assume there's a scheming pimp behind them, unless you know otherwise.

Use a dedicated punting phone with its own SIM/number.

Never use your real name or divulge stuff which may compromise your anonymity.

And if push comes to shove, if you get threatened then go to the police. Best of luck.

Offline Atlas1957

#justsaying
By having a rule that the review can never be deleted it discourages intelligent people blackmailing you to remove the review.  What kind of plonker would try to blackmail someone to do something they 100% can't do, it would just draw attention to their plonkerishness...