Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Possible new profile for a previously reviewed SP - anyone recognise her?  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Abs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just came across this profile and some of the face pics look familiar - I think she has had a previous profile. I've never met her but I vaguely remember some negative reviews and mention of her being stoned which stopped me from making contact. I might be wrong though.

Does anyone else recognise her?

I think her previous profile name had something to do with 'Rosie' - but again, I might be talking out of my arse with that one!

Offline BaldEagle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just came across this profile and some of the face pics look familiar - I think she has had a previous profile. I've never met her but I vaguely remember some negative reviews and mention of her being stoned which stopped me from making contact. I might be wrong though.

Does anyone else recognise her?

I think her previous profile name had something to do with 'Rosie' - but again, I might be talking out of my arse with that one!

I recognise those photos too. She has been around South Manchester for at least a couple of years and I’m sure there are some negative comments on here. Can’t remember any of her previous names although Rosie does sound familiar.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've indexed her new profile to her old Negative reviews

Online OakTree

Give her due she does appear to be consistent. Totally shit every time.