Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tontober...........is it possible???  (Read 2639 times)

Offline chrishornx

the last 12 months has been crazy by any standards with Brexit and Covid dominating our lives.

the year has also seen, to some extent 'under the radar', some pretty sharp rises SP charge with £150 the new average for an hour and few under £80 for half an hour and lots on here complain at the crazy prices and there is even a specific thread on the subject

I speak for no-one else when I say my punting habits are changing with the costs required and I don't know how well the SP's are doing withe price hikes but I sense many on here think costs are going too high.

Perhaps. just maybe, we could see a breakout of competitive prices with Tontober....if, of course, it returns this year.

Anybody else hoping Tontober is a big hit?

Online Moby Dick

I reckon the increasing R value will put off both punter and WG.

Price will depend on supply and demand.
I haven’t seen many price increases from my favourites.
If they put prices up then I certainly wouldn’t be bothered, if they dropped prices then I doubt I would want to take the risk.

Happy developing me right forearm for the foreseeable.

Offline Home Alone

Well, I too, am not seriously planning a punt any time soon because of the virus. But if I were, I have noticed that, apart from some of the older British SPs who charge £100 p.h. but probably aren't attractive to the younger generation of punter, there are some of the Polish SPs in Manchester and Salford who don't look too shabby ;) and might attract some of those younger punters and charge no more than £100.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 11:47:03 pm by Home Alone »

Offline davey.edwards1969

I too have noticed that £150 per hour is "the new normal"  :diablo:
if you add on any extras for example  anal its ridiculous
these prices have to come down surely

Offline bdyno

I too have noticed that £150 per hour is "the new normal"  :diablo:
if you add on any extras for example  anal its ridiculous
these prices have to come down surely
Only if people refuse to pay it.  Unfortunately if they get away with it, it'll keep happening.

Offline Steve McQueen

It would be wonderful if Tontober was to re-emerge this year but I have my doubts. I have met two SPs recently ( both reviewed) and it is my intention to cautiously continue. Concerning escalating prices I paid £150 for the hour for one of my two recent meetings.  Although  my ‘social fund’ is quite healthy due to recent inactivity on my part, I don’t really want pay that amount. There are still many charging what we would all consider normal rates. Let’s see what happens next month.

Offline Blackpool Rock

For me personally I think Tontober is only possible for women that I don't want to punt, the alternative of course is that parlours are still probably £100/hr or slightly under however you then need to add extras if you want them.

How many years until we have a Tontober thread about getting a girl for £100/30 minutes  :unknown:

Offline chrishornx

For me personally I think Tontober is only possible for women that I don't want to punt, the alternative of course is that parlours are still probably £100/hr or slightly under however you then need to add extras if you want them.

How many years until we have a Tontober thread about getting a girl for £100/30 minutes  :unknown:

you make a good point about parlours BP  maybe they will be picking up business as there some crackers working in parlours

it may not be long before the disparity between SP's and parlours (many SP's are pushing for £100 per hh ) becomes so large that there will be a void around the £120 per hour to be exploited ....natural market forces will fill a gap that presents itself
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 08:13:11 am by chrishornx »

Offline Ttt333ttt

The Yorkshire section has a very good thread dedicated to ladies who do the hour for £100 or less and 30 mins for £50-60
This has got to be an excellent way of keeping costs at a reasonable level?
It also says when girls are having special offers

Offline Blackpool Rock

The Yorkshire section has a very good thread dedicated to ladies who do the hour for £100 or less and 30 mins for £50-60
This has got to be an excellent way of keeping costs at a reasonable level?
It also says when girls are having special offers
Of course on that side of the Pennines you're known for being "Careful" with money  ;)

Offline threechilliman

Of course on that side of the Pennines you're known for being "Careful" with money  ;)

Very polite BR. I think one or two of us on the civilised side of the hills might just have said tight fisted bastards.

Offline Asianfcuker

Very polite BR. I think one or two of us on the civilised side of the hills might just have said tight fisted bastards.

I was thinking more like on the grounds of  "Tighter than a ducks arse under water & that's water tight."

AF
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 09:16:50 am by Asianfcuker »

Offline Home Alone

I have a female friend from Yorkshire, who's been known to call me, "frugal". I think she's paying me a compliment!

Offline Gordon Bennett

Think Tontober has gone the way of The 50p Shop..... Wiped out and rendered extinct by inflation. Give it a couple of years and Tontober will be ladies offering the bargain of £100 for 30mins!

Offline Drayki

This SP who I reviewed last week has done the decent thing

Shame there’s not more like her, although with this lockdown again, will anyone be punting  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Tontober @ £100 hour

Offline chrishornx

This SP who I reviewed last week has done the decent thing

Shame there’s not more like her, although with this lockdown again, will anyone be punting  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Tontober @ £100 hour

here is hoping more may see the light  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline usroads

Well gentlemen - Tontober ain't dead.
Just looked at my HL and this lady's doing a £100 deal - and she's got good reviews to boot.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sensibly only doing limited meets per week so might just have to pay her a visit.

Offline chrishornx

Well gentlemen - Tontober ain't dead.
Just looked at my HL and this lady's doing a £100 deal - and she's got good reviews to boot.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sensibly only doing limited meets per week so might just have to pay her a visit.

saw her few days ago fab value and real fun worth seeing

report to follow