Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adult parties Manchester  (Read 3882 times)

Offline Vanbarn

External Link/Members Only

Jesus i attended this and left about 1pm. Bloody lucky escape ps not had time to review yet

Offline mexicola

You got lucky !

I was wondering was it Adult Parties Manchester as it's their usual day and time but not the Cheetham Hill location.

Offline Vanbarn

Very lucky. For once i was glad to return to work

Offline vocococo

You got lucky !

I was wondering was it Adult Parties Manchester as it's their usual day and time but not the Cheetham Hill location.

I don't think I've see any party take place around Seymour Grove, only Cheetham, Sale, or Liverpool, so might not be APM...

Offline Vanbarn

New venue. Some do gooder with to much time on their hands

Offline Blackpool Rock

New venue. Some do gooder with to much time on their hands
So was it actually at the KSG venue or somewhere else on Seymour Grove  :unknown:

Offline Vanbarn

Offline Craggy

2 of the 3 APM girls had definitely left by 2pm, I saw them in the car park. There was a karma sutra girl working on the top floor. She came in and watched for a while when the party was in full swing. The host did say the party had to end at 2pm so I'm not sure it was the advertised event that was raided.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 07:17:03 pm by Craggy »

Offline Bootyhunter01

Really sad to hear, hope they are all ok. Having attended a few prior to the lockdown, I know that the organiser has a very laid back attitude as to when the party ends. Often, it goes ways after 14:30 as long as people are still playing , I liked that relaxed atmosphere. If the raid happened up 14:45, I won't be surprised if it's the same party. Wish him, the girls and all fellow punters well and hope he resumes after things are back to normal.

Offline Craggy

I've spoken to Andy who runs the parties and he, all the guests and the 3 girls all left by 2pm. It's sensational media coverage although the police quotes are harder to explain.  We all know that the boys in blue never tell porkies!

Offline Home Alone

We all know that the boys in blue never tell porkies!

And that a fair number of them must be punters, too! ;)

Offline con-a-ser

I've spoken to Andy who runs the parties and he, all the guests and the 3 girls all left by 2pm. It's sensational media coverage although the police quotes are harder to explain.  We all know that the boys in blue never tell porkies!

You mean the boys in blues sometimes tell the truth (in the words of Eddie Murphy in Beverleys hill cop , Get the fuck out of here )

Offline Romeo Sensini

Just a coincidence then that the very next day all parties are suspended until further notice?

Offline BaldEagle

I've spoken to Andy who runs the parties and he, all the guests and the 3 girls all left by 2pm.

As Mandy Rice-Davies once famously said “ Well he would, wouldn’t he”   :D