Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orange Spa Manchester??  (Read 3632 times)

Offline The Pounder

Any info if this place is open again. Tried lastweek but no luck. They used to advertise on Gumtree but not seen any ads either

Offline Goldfinch

I've been here twice,and always had a good time.

I sent a text the other day,but never got a reply.

I'm sure the Gumtree ad's will be active again,if and when they reopen.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sandy2000

I drove past a couple of weeks ago & the door was open but it looked like there was work taking place.

Think the shop downstairs is empty now also so they may be moving.

Offline The Pounder

Drove past this week noticed the door was open so decided to check in. Unfortunately not open and dosent look like it will be open any time soon from the looks of it. They have offices above the spa so maybe that's the reason the ground floor door was open. Damn miss this place had a lot of good fucks there

Offline Goldfinch

Drove past this week noticed the door was open so decided to check in. Unfortunately not open and dosent look like it will be open any time soon from the looks of it. They have offices above the spa so maybe that's the reason the ground floor door was open. Damn miss this place had a lot of good fucks there
I also miss this place,and was hoping for a visit when they eventually reopen.

Sent them a text the other day,but never got a reply. :(

Offline The Pounder

Update on Orange spa, went past last weekend still not open. Has a message on the door now, that says Spa Closed.Missing this place not had a punt since lockdown eased.

Offline Goldfinch

Update on Orange spa, went past last weekend still not open. Has a message on the door now, that says Spa Closed.Missing this place not had a punt since lockdown eased.
Thanks for the update. :thumbsup:

Phoned them a few times,with no response,hoping to visit myself. :(

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Copied over from another thread to post my reply.

I don't think Orange Spa is going to reopen. Like you, I had some good times there but on my last visit, just before lockdown, I got a bad feeling about the place as I'm sure the girls were sleeping in the back room.

Can't remember reviewing as lockdown messed my head up but I'd got there early, they weren't open so rang them and it was answered and I'm sure she was on the tram / bus. Got told to go in 5 mins and the door opened and I got the feeling that they thought they were letting one of the staff in.

Still got my 30 mins and a good time but just had a bad feeling as the girl couldn't speak a word of English.

I never gave this a thought at the time but I think that it was my second to last visit in December 18, with Nana at closing time. When we were done, when she came back in the room to see me out, she was dressed in an oversized fluffy pyjama top. I thought it was cute but yeah, I guess I should have been more wary. That was my visit when I realised it was a brothel, by having more than one girl offering sex,and that I was breaking the law.

In the current climate, I'd rather break the sex law, than the six law. EM

Review in full, for anyone interested, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236588.0

Offline The Pounder

Quick update on Orange Spa. Went last Saturday, still closed unfortunately.It seems to me it wont open any time soon and the owners have moved on possibly pimping the girls on VS considering all the new adds on there but am not certain of this. I think it will open but with new management again just a guess. I will keep popping down every couple of weeks or so just to see if its open. Hope more than anything. Miss this place, my go to place for f/s asain puntang

Offline Goldfinch

Quick update on Orange Spa. Went last Saturday, still closed unfortunately.It seems to me it wont open any time soon and the owners have moved on possibly pimping the girls on VS considering all the new adds on there but am not certain of this. I think it will open but with new management again just a guess. I will keep popping down every couple of weeks or so just to see if its open. Hope more than anything. Miss this place, my go to place for f/s asain puntang
:thumbsup:

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

I saw an ad last week that promised "free cake" and it made me think of the previous Orange ads. If I find it again, I'll see what anyone else thinks. EM