Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DivaSexy4U: this has to be too good to be true...  (Read 3738 times)

Offline mrx007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Found one review on here with some doubts about whether it's her in the pics, or at least she looks different.

Can't believe as stunner like this would not have more info on here. Anyone else seen her or got any info or seen her on webcam? (I never do webcams and probably never will).

Thanks for any info....Looks incredible to me.

analbrute

Found one review on here with some doubts about whether it's her in the pics, or at least she looks different.

Can't believe as stunner like this would not have more info on here. Anyone else seen her or got any info or seen her on webcam? (I never do webcams and probably never will).

She is a cutie. Tried to book her today but no answer or it goes to answering machine so I left a text. Would like to crack her jack for sure.

Offline peter purves

For the purpose of intel and scientific research, I went where you feared to go. :P

I have found viewing AW webcam has saved me loads of money and time also

I just had a look on AW cam (she is on now - not cheap either) but her pictures are accurate.

I am not sure if there is details about her under a different profile when she around E. London, unless I am confusing her with someone else.

Not bad, not bad at all   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 08:53:50 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline booblord

Yes she is the one in the picture... I had visited her back in November and her attitude/ service was very good. She wore brazilian Samba dress for me and looked like one of the RIO Carnival girls.

Offline PapaSmurf

Nice. Got her in my sights now. Good price, and very local to me too.

Offline webpunter

Have never done a miss-bum-bum type.  Added onto bucket list + HL on the basis of commentary on here.  Thx

Offline user1437

She's been on my HL for a long time now. Her comms are honestly horrendous: she would sometimes answer, sometimes just stop in the middle of a conversation

A while ago I went to see her after agreeing for a time. Turns out her roommate opened for me and told me she was sleeping. Her roommate at the time was super hot so I went for her, but Diva then came saying hello (she did look sleepy, but well maybe tell me before I get there), and holy shit was she stunning. Pictures are totally on point.

No idea about her service though as I gave up in trying to book her. I kinda want to try again because she's just way too hot and the price is too low to be true.

Offline peter purves

She's been on my HL for a long time now. Her comms are honestly horrendous: she would sometimes answer, sometimes just stop in the middle of a conversation

...I had the aforesaid whilst in public AW cam and thought something was amiss

Now I know  :P

Offline PapaSmurf

A while ago I went to see her after agreeing for a time. Turns out her roommate opened for me and told me she was sleeping. Her roommate at the time was super hot so I went for her, but Diva then came saying hello (she did look sleepy, but well maybe tell me before I get there), and holy shit was she stunning. Pictures are totally on point.

No idea about her service though as I gave up in trying to book her. I kinda want to try again because she's just way too hot and the price is too low to be true.

Hmm I'm trying to book her now. I saved her number onto wassapp, and it's a completely different girl, posing with a guy. Not very encouraging but I'm a glutton for punishment i guess, because I'm going to call her anyway. I'll update you.

Offline user1437

I'll look forward for your review mate :)

I'm not around her area these days but definitely planning to stop by soon enough to finally meet her as well. Setting myself up for disappointment I guess but I really have to try

Offline PapaSmurf

I'll look forward for your review mate :)

I'm not around her area these days but definitely planning to stop by soon enough to finally meet her as well. Setting myself up for disappointment I guess but I really have to try

Phone went straight to voicemail!!! And she said she doesn't reply to texts, so I don't know what to do.

I'll text her anyway, and see what happens.

2nd girl to let me down today so far.   :dash:

Edit: Also save her phone onto your wassapp and tell me what photo you get. I'm assuming there sharing phones, because there is a pic of another girl with a random guy.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 12:36:53 pm by PapaSmurf »

Offline user1437

Well mate... Luck struck me today. She happened to move right where I work and I didn't think twice before booking her

Review here, it's just as good as expected  :cool: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125726.0

Offline piz111

tried to book her today, agreed a time got the postcode, went there no answer! so annoying! took me like 30 mins to get there as well, will give her benefit of the doubt once so lets see... Problem is there is not many mixed/ebony/brazilian fake ass/fake tits types out there in manchester!

Offline LNDNman

In fucking Manchester now. Got a reply quite quickly from her... definitely on my hotlist now I'm aware... that body :-0

Attached a pic of what I see on whatsapp

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PapaSmurf

In fucking Manchester now. Got a reply quite quickly from her... definitely on my hotlist now I'm aware... that body :-0

Attached a pic of what I see on whatsapp

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ahh gutted for you.
I finally got to punt with her a few weeks ago (Should probably put my review up).
Summery review,
Cons: Shit comms. Took forever to get hold of her, Language barrier caused some confusion at times,
Pros: AMAZING punt, very touchy feely, she isn't afraid to get her hands on you. Even threw in a massage. Felt very GFE-ish.

Was looking to make her a regular. Was very local to me, but now she's up north?!?!

Offline piz111

Ahh gutted for you.
I finally got to punt with her a few weeks ago (Should probably put my review up).
Summery review,
Cons: Shit comms. Took forever to get hold of her, Language barrier caused some confusion at times,
Pros: AMAZING punt, very touchy feely, she isn't afraid to get her hands on you. Even threw in a massage. Felt very GFE-ish.

Was looking to make her a regular. Was very local to me, but now she's up north?!?!

yeah, shes in eccles in manchester! seems like she is worth pursuing further.. how fake is her ass? like is it still nice to touch? i will try her again tomorrow fingers crossed!

Offline AirForce1

I tried to see her on two occasions when she was in London but she's useless on the phone and came across as clueless, I gave up and would now only consider her as a plan b at best since she's very unreliable, I wouldn't trust her to run a bath :wackogirl:

Offline PapaSmurf

yeah, shes in eccles in manchester! seems like she is worth pursuing further.. how fake is her ass? like is it still nice to touch? i will try her again tomorrow fingers crossed!

She certainly had a fake ass, but it was one of the realer feeling ones. Same with her tits. Fake but nice to touch. Salute her surgeon.

I tried to see her on two occasions when she was in London but she's useless on the phone and came across as clueless, I gave up and would now only consider her as a plan b at best since she's very unreliable, I wouldn't trust her to run a bath :wackogirl:

Don't blame you at all mate. Really one of the worse comms I've had to deal with. Thankfully she was spitting distance from my work so. Didn't mess up my travel plans.

Even though I've already seen her, I dread trying to contact her again, because she doesn't save numbers.

Offline AirForce1

Even though I've already seen her, I dread trying to contact her again, because she doesn't save numbers.

I'll probably try again when she's back in London but I have a feeling it won't happen unless someone else handles her comms

Offline Dr Talueng

strange pricing too ...

1 hour for £120
1.5 hours for £210

However, a 30 minute sesh is just £80, so you could book a 1-hour and then add-on a 30-minute sesh and get it cheaper!

Mind you, I still would!

Offline PapaSmurf

Back in London !  :thumbsup:
But living in Wandsworth  :thumbsdown:

I'm such a lazy and spoiled Londoner. Anything longer than a 30 min journey and I tap out.

Especially considering how sketchy her comms is. Don't want to make the trip just for not to return my calls.

Glad she's back though. Will keep her in mind.

Offline peter purves

Back in London !  :thumbsup:
But living in Wandsworth  :thumbsdown:

I'm such a lazy and spoiled Londoner. Anything longer than a 30 min journey and I tap out.

Especially considering how sketchy her comms is. Don't want to make the trip just for not to return my calls.

Glad she's back though. Will keep her in mind.

External Link/Members Only