Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexual_em on AdultWork  (Read 832 times)

V3

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any feedback on this WG. Claims to be 19 but probably early 20s - looks like a filthy bitch though and I go for that rather than the Barbie/fake tits'n'tan types. She's bid on a RB of mine and seems genuine enough.

Any info welcome. Cheers

Hydrant

Can't offer any personal feedback but thanks for pointing her out. Looks like a filthy young thing and worth taking a chance on.

Hydrant

To update this thread, I emailed her a few times last month without finding a mutually agreeable date. Comms seemed OK. Then I put out a reverse booking for at outcall at my place yesterday (Sat Nov 5). Sexual_em emailed me to express an interest, so I told her to bid. When she did (for my asking price) I chose her from 13 others (four of whom had also looked very promising).

That was late on Friday night and we exchanged a couple of messages fixing up the details. I sent another message to confirm next morning, two hours before booking time, and she comes back wanting to push the time to an hour later. I said I could manage half an hour but no more and she said she couldn't do it. Well neither could I.

Sent her a snotty message complaining about her unreliability and she said: "Well sorry but had a family emergency that I couldn't control".

Maybe she did, but I won't bother trying again.