Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good MILF recommendation  (Read 1420 times)

Offline acorn50

Gents, having recently commenced punting after a long absence I find myself in a one positive and one negative situation, that leaves me to believe I should perhaps give it up and go back to a life of onanism, wanking for those not familiar with Greek.

I would like a reliable MILF type, big tits preferred, that offers a reliable GFE for 2 to 3 hours either as incall or outcall. Work takes me regularly to the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, but happy to go off piste if the right one comes along.

All recommendations considered and reviews would follow.

TIA

Offline EvilS

Faye in Castle Donington springs to mind. Not seen her myself but has great reviews on here

External Link/Members Only

Offline acorn50

Thanks Evil, will add her to my HL, have seen her profile when scanning AW, wary of going high end performer as I am not that confident when faced with a seasoned professional, if you catch my drift, someone who is good at dealing with a slower paced meet to match my needs and capabilities would suit me more. Low volume, ample tits but reliable is my ideal next meet.

Offline badsin

Thanks Evil, will add her to my HL, have seen her profile when scanning AW, wary of going high end performer as I am not that confident when faced with a seasoned professional, if you catch my drift, someone who is good at dealing with a slower paced meet to match my needs and capabilities would suit me more. Low volume, ample tits but reliable is my ideal next meet.

Definitely Faye.
Just contact her to discuss your requirements.
Not only a great SP but a lovely person also :hi:

Offline NervousJ

Faye would be perfect. as said a bloody nice person as well. she would make you feel very welcome and at ease..

Online j122

Offline TallnHung

Faye would be perfect. as said a bloody nice person as well. she would make you feel very welcome and at ease..

Fuck me she looks gorgeous.
That ladder picture!!!

Offline GoldTop

Try BustyMay90 on AW.

Mid 40s milf with massive tits

Offline Lincs.man1

Visited at a central hotel week before last - excellent, attractive and great service. Will write a review when i can but wholehearted recommend!

Offline acorn50

Visited at a central hotel week before last - excellent, attractive and great service. Will write a review when i can but wholehearted recommend!

Thanks Lincs.man, like the look of her, timing will be the problem but along with other great recommendations I have received I am planning on following up on one or all in the next couple of months.