Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Girl I recognise but cannot place  (Read 646 times)

Offline Ennui Smith

External Link/Members Only

I am very sceptical of the 'Where is my King' adverts and the 'My kitten is bored' ( presumably they mean 'pussy' but something got lost in translation ) but I am curious about the one linked above.  I recognise her face and she might even have been on the hot list for a while.  I am also trying to remember if I ever saw her.  I feel as though I would remember if I did.

The pictures look different from the ones she had before ( the outfits are the most obvious difference ) which makes me wonder if it is actually her rather than someone stealing the pictures. 

Offline ekimnik

Tried 3 of the pics with different outfits in yandex reverse image search & they all come up so very probably stolen pics.

Offline Ennui Smith

Yes.  I think there are only ever about two or three ads on any Viva Street search which have genuine pictures of the girls.  As I said thought, these pics are almost certainly of an actual working girl but one who hasn't been around ( at least around here ) for a while.  It's nagging away at me to place her. 

Offline Stickitin

Japanese = Therefore 99% Chinese and fake pics, no chance she is Thai.

Offline Ennui Smith

I'm kinda guessing it is probably a fake profile.  However, I am keen to know if anyone remembers the girl in the pics.  She is definitely someone who has worked in the UK.  I am suggesting the advert is using fake pics but of a genuine working girl and I am keen to find out if anyone else remembers her and what her working name was.

Offline Ennui Smith

Mystery solved.  She isn't a working girl, she is a girl I've seen on Facebook and Instagram.  Haven't followed her page in a few years which is why I thought I must have seen her advertising before.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Japanese = Therefore 99% Chinese and fake pics, no chance she is Thai.

Exactly this, if you see Japanese on a profile just skip it, a million percent fake.

Offline Ennui Smith

Exactly this, if you see Japanese on a profile just skip it, a million percent fake.
Yeah, I know.  I just wanted to know if anyone recognised the pictures because I did.  If you look through the thread, you will see it suddenly dawned on me where I knew the pictures from.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Her pictures have changed several times in the past month
B&S