Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Champagne Traditional Thai massage - Peterborough - FS  (Read 1439 times)

Offline lee1

Link: External Link/Members Only

When: March 2024

Booking: Text message for same day booking. Quick response with post code.

Massage hr 50£
Massage half hr 40£
Happy ending 20£

Body and body hr 100£
Body and body half 70£
Come with hand job

Every thing hr. 110£
Every half hr. 80£

I chose the "everything" option. She did message closer to the booking time to check if I was still on track.

Duration: 1 hour

Cost: £110

Parking: there is parking in front of her apartment.

Premises: Close to the shop. Large room with king size bed, massage table and dressing table.

Lady: Champagne is probably late 30s/early 40s. About 5’ to 5’2 tall. Easily size 12. She had a pedicure but no manicure. Bolt ons but well done about DD/E cup. Quite a few tattoos. Meaty and clean shaven pussy.

Action:
Arrived on time and greeted by Champagne at the door. Up the stairs to her part of the apartment. In the room, she asked me to undress. I handed over the paperwork before undressing. Face down on the massage table.

Champagne delivered a very good massage with the right amount of pressure which I liked. She spent quite a while on my back, exactly what I needed. She then went to work on my legs and she surprised me! As she was working my legs she purposefully work her way to my glutes and then the CC swipes started. It is probably the most CC swipes I had in a massage session. Needless to say I was aroused and lifted a bit to make the most of it as she was not shy to work on the undercarriage. Bravo Champagne!!   :thumbsup:

On turn over, the massage ended. She went to lay a towel on the bed and asked me to shift to the bed, face up. She then stripped completely. She picked a condom and threw it on the bed. She brought some wet wipes and cleaned me up before delivering some nice OWO. I just laid back and enjoyed what this lovely lady was doing to me. I did not want to pop early so I suggested RO. We swapped places and I spent quite some time with her beautiful meaty pussy. Those lips are something else and she tasted great. Every now and then I would come up to play with her boobs and suck on her nipples. I also indulged in some rimming on her.  :P

Condom on and I slid into her sopping wet pussy. We went into mish for some time. Her pedicured toes were tempting me and i indulged in sucking her toes. Thereafter, as I wanted a deeper penetration, I suggested we moved to the edge of the bed. I stood and I entered her. Heels to heaven and also legs full back.

She had her family around and so we had to keep the noise level down. She suggested we move to the massage table for some more activities. She could take a pounding and really took part in the session.

She wanted some cowgirl and asked if we could move back to the bed. Cowgirl then followed and she rode me well. Beautiful sight seeing those lovely tits bouncing. I could not hold it any longer and shot in the bag.

Wet wipes followed. I had to clean myself while she was doing the same. I did not use the shower even though the bathroom was directly opposite the room. I could hear activity in the hallway. Dressed, hugs and out of her premises.

Summary: Good value for £110 with a lovely and engaging thai lady. I will certainly go back. If I lived nearby I would be a regular.

There is also another link to a Champagne in Parnwell: External Link/Members Only

Offline Nudgedx

Good review,

Was anal offered? I have seen a few reviews of her now and it seems mixed on if she offers or not.

Offline Flightfan

I've returned to see Champagne a couple of times since my first review of her last year.

Anal was on the cards. She was very accommodating and happy to take it UTA. No extra cost. £110 all in for 1hr.

As ever, YMMV.

Offline lee1

Good review,

Was anal offered? I have seen a few reviews of her now and it seems mixed on if she offers or not.

Thanks Nudgedx  :hi:

I did not enquire during my visit. However based on previous reviews I knew the possibility was there. As Flightfan said it is a YMMV situation but definitely good value for £110 Everything literally.

Offline Belgarion

Good review, thank you for sharing and providing useful Intel.