Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been to Harmony or Tranquility Nuneaton, Louise or Bev massage?  (Read 4718 times)

Offline Chowchow1

Their are two ladies I think are working together louise and bev nuneston offering massage and 4 hands , I just wondered if anyone has been and if so what's it like worth a shot

Offline noactualbody87

I actually saw Bev a couple of weeks ago. I like to wait a couple of weeks to post a review, to hopefully stay anonymous.

Briefly, I paid £70 for an “undraped” massage, meaning I was naked she wasn’t. Lots of cc swipes encouraged by my moans. On the turn over I was standing to attention which she played “shocked” at, think matron. Before she got to work I did a bit of negotiation and she took her kit off for £20 extra. Fantastic big breasts. After a few minutes I was given full access to her breasts :unknown:, as I was getting close to climax I did start rubbing her pussy but wasn’t allowed “in”.

She was in no rush to make me cum, and it was fantastic when I did.

Full review to follow.

Offline Oralseeker

I might see Bev now, her response when I messaged her made her sound legit and she just charged extra for undraped

Offline noactualbody87

I might see Bev now, her response when I messaged her made her sound legit and she just charged extra for undraped

It did cost me extra for “undraped” I think it went from £40 or £50 (can’t remember which) to £70. And then another £20 on top for her to get her kit off. £90 in total for the hour.

Offline Oralseeker

Cheers mate. What was your opinion on her looks wise?

Offline bigden40

I actually saw Bev a couple of weeks ago. I like to wait a couple of weeks to post a review, to hopefully stay anonymous.

Briefly, I paid £70 for an “undraped” massage, meaning I was naked she wasn’t. Lots of cc swipes encouraged by my moans. On the turn over I was standing to attention which she played “shocked” at, think matron. Before she got to work I did a bit of negotiation and she took her kit off for £20 extra. Fantastic big breasts. After a few minutes I was given full access to her breasts :unknown:, as I was getting close to climax I did start rubbing her pussy but wasn’t allowed “in”.

She was in no rush to make me cum, and it was fantastic when I did.

Full review to follow.

Complete bullshit. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigden40

..???..

Louise, maybe.  Bev, not a chance.

Either mistaken identity or not true.

Offline Tommy123

Based on what ? Don't see a review from you of anyone at this establishment....or did I  miss something

Offline bigden40

Wouldn’t normally review a masseuse who doesn’t offer any extras.  🤷‍♂️

I have seen Bev, knowledge on Louise is second hand.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 07:09:57 pm by bigden40 »

Offline bonham

Wouldn’t normally review a masseuse who doesn’t offer any extras.  🤷‍♂️

I have seen Bev, knowledge on Louise is second hand.
And why don't you review a masseuse who doesn't  offer extras.  So your saying your not interested in saving punters money. But you check in here every day for reviews that do offer or not offer extras or bad services. I tell you what log out don't log back in and go do your own research . You definitely won't be missed  :lol:

Offline houseboot

The OP asked a question ... he did not Review.

I have moved it back to the Discussion Forum where it belongs.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Link to Bev

External Link/Members Only

Unsurprising ad now gone.

indiscrete reviews of independent massage SPs nearly alwaya have that effect and nobody gains.

The poster in this case has form for the same thing which makes me question his motives and his honestyy

Offline Bhammale39

Louise, maybe.  Bev, not a chance.

Either mistaken identity or not true.

Meaning? Presumably you’ve seen both ladies and yet no review??

Offline Bhammale39

Meaning? Presumably you’ve seen both ladies and yet no review??

Ignore me, just seen your post above  :thumbsup: