Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Queenchichi - Coventry ?  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Lister197

External Link/Members Only

Eyeing up this girl, just wondering if anyone has seen her?

Not sure how I feel about the "live on my own in a shared house" but I suspect with her age it might be a student house?

Offline Jasonk71

She can stick her rip off rates where the sun doesn't shine

Offline mr.bluesky

Yeah and her profile sounds Total bollocks  :unknown:

Offline Tender.french.kiss

She said she doesn't do anal!  :lol:

Offline Internacional

I’ve seen her before, July last year.  Her prices weren’t so high then and it was a B & G meeting.  She was the first meet I’ve ever done role play with, a line manager chastising her for poor performance and her doing anything to keep her job.  The acting from both was less to be desired shall we say.  Other than that a great pair on her, enthusiastic BJ, only snag was she was a “quitter” but did say upfront that she was more likely to quit than be a champ!

Offline Brumish

Texted her with some enquiries last year but her replies were piss poor. Equally her harping on about her boyfriend didn't do anything to make me want to nail her down to a booking. Terrible with Comms but I suppose it's the case with all youngsters nowadays who aren't properly invested into AW

Offline BuiltForSpeed

I've recently returned to the world of punting, and saw this girl after taking a gamble. Let's just say it wasn't work the effort or money.

I'll put a review up shortly.

Offline GingerNuts

I've recently returned to the world of punting, and saw this girl after taking a gamble. Let's just say it wasn't work the effort or money.

Queenchichi - Coventry

Offline chadpitt

:lol:

Offline chadpitt

With a transformers animated thumbnail I could already tell you have questionable tastes.

Offline Brumish

With a transformers animated thumbnail I could already tell you have questionable tastes.
Lol
Robots in disguise....and the evil deception!

Offline Thompsonjohn

I arranged to meet with her then before she was due to arrive I got radio silence.

Looks very attractive but very pricy!