Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info request. Lexii xx - Birmingham  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Everhard115

Thinking of taking one for the team on this one but a bit wary due to lack of pics and hardly any reviews plus profile is new too.

External Link/Members Only

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Diggingdeep

She has a few what appear genuine reviews on AW but little info on her profile / pics. I sorry I can’t add any further detail, good luck if you decide toftt  :thumbsup:

Offline Kerosene

Didn't know she had an AW profile: I've seen here once at Roxy's Den in Walsall and she put in a good shift there. And I see she's on the rota for three nights over the coming week.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Everhard115

How is she facially then Kerosene and body wise  ? I am always wary when they hide their face from experience I have learnt that more often than not its not because of discretion.

Offline Kerosene

How is she facially then Kerosene and body wise  ? I am always wary when they hide their face from experience I have learnt that more often than not its not because of discretion.
Nothing that would stop me from seeing her again.

Offline Everhard115

thanks Kerosene will leave a review if I go for her.

Offline 3xtdmc

thanks Kerosene will leave a review if I go for her.

Did u ever see her?

Offline Everhard115

Nope exchanged some texts but diaries never matched. She's more a same day booking girl from the texts I gathered and for me I need to arrange in advance so has not worked out yet. Will leave a review if I get in there ;)