Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuperSexyDaniella  (Read 1616 times)

Shy-boy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, so bear with me. I've had a few punts, and I'm going to add a few of them over the coming hours or days. Firstly it's supersexydaniella:

I've seen her twice. The first time, the flat was a bit grotty, she had me sitting outside for ages, but once I was in there she was sexy and grabbing hold of me and undressing my and looking like she really enjoyed it. The second time, not so much! This booking was not long before Christmas.
So I sent her a text, she got back pretty quick, I asked for a time that evening and there was no issue. Parked up, phoned, and went up to her flat. It's in a council block off of priory road in hornsey. As council estates go it wasn't too busy and I felt fairly safe. Went up to her flat and first thing I noticed was that she seemed a little worse for wear. She seemed tired and a bit out of it. Anyway, walked in, gave her the 120 for the hour and there we started. She began undressing me, then her self and started to perform oral on me as I was standing there which was nice. Then she stood up to ask if I wanted to get on the bed (mattress on the floor) and I noticed something. She had lots of blisters all around the bottom of her nostrils. I assumed this was due to substance abuse of some kind; glue, Charlie, I dunno? I'm not knowledgable when it comes to drugs. So I lay there and she gives me oral, which she's bloody amazing at, but after 5 - 10 minutes she's getting out of breath, she's a bit wobbly and stops every 30 seconds to get her breath back! To be honest I found this fairly disconcerting and at one point genuinely thought 'fuck, if she drops dead now I've got no idea how I'm explaining this to the Mrs'. Anyway it went on like that, we didn't do anything other than the oral, I did my best to cum ASAP so I could get out even before my time was up cos I didn't want a dead prosaic on my hands on conscience!

I've given her a neutral because the first meeting was good, she was really in to the oral, she played with herself unprovoked etc, and it was a nice experience. I just feel substance abuse must be getting the better of her, cos she was truly fucked out of her head this time!

Shy-boy

She's South African btw. And on reflection, she should have got a negative. She also had a hint of BO.

Offline SuperSexyDaniella

• Service Provider
Why didn't just ask?

I happened to have just recovered from the flu and had been blowing my nose too much hence blisters, I may do party bookings and socially let my hair down but nothing serious.

I have since moved to new lovely flat and doing much better.

Oral skills even better!

Couldn't have been that worried though to wait until comes instead of just leaving.

If have any questions or worries just feel free to be open and ask!

cockneybstrd

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29589.0

Interesting that you replied to this thread and not the negative one about you. Which also details your little problem. So while you may claim to do only a few party bookings and socially let your hair down but nothing serious.

From the evidence of two reviews. It would suggest you that you do have a problem

Though maybe you could clear up the South African issue,