Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Sexy Petite - Stratford, E15  (Read 3837 times)

mrhappypants

Steady performance from a forum darling

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447594001538

I have been building up my hotlist recently visiting well regarded forum darlings during the summer “drought.”  These will be my fall back through the autumn harvest of new profiles - which has come at last after a very long, dry summer.  Anna was one of a number of darlings on my list.

I have said this before but it is worth restating; some of the negative reviews in Jess’ back record look suspect to me.  As you will read from my review I thought she was a good provider albeit a steady increase in her prices make it uncertain I will return.  I saw her on one of the deals that she occasionally offers.  At her current rate I consider her overpriced.  Also keep in mind that I have let some time pass since the meeting.  She reads here and I want to keep the option of returning open particularly if her prices come down to a more realistic level.

Arrangement was very straightforward.  She works evening from about 4.00pm.  Following a telephone conversation we were able to come to an agreement.  I found her friendly on the phone and clear about what was on offer.  I wanted something slightly different and she was accommodating. 

I have nothing to add here regarding the location

Although it is not really mentioned in most of the reviews she is a little chubby around the tummy and bottom.  At her current price point (£140 ph) I think this starts to become an issue. I paid less and would return at the price I paid.  I certainly do not agree with the reviews that talk about her physical beauty (7) but she does have a very pretty face (8). She was well presented for my meeting.  I think the photos give you a good idea.

I liked the service.  She was friendly.  Her English was good enough to make it engaging and connected.  Her OWO was good.  She obviously dislikes offering CIM and retched afterwards.  I think she would suit someone after a girlfriend experience.  If you follow her profile it is clear that she gets sore from sex (depending on the time of the month?) so you have got a reasonably expensive provider who is slightly overweight and is trying to limit the range of services she provides.  I suspect (hope) when she goes quiet there will be more offers or the rates will start to come down. 

« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 10:57:32 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Parking

I agree she's more GFE and likes to take her time to please you, I enjoyed the times with her. I stopped seeing her because of the spontaneous working days and late starts which didn't work out for me.

Offline LLPunting

Did your visit pre-date some of the questionable exchanges she's had and any negatives posted recently?

Offline Parking

Did your visit pre-date some of the questionable exchanges she's had and any negatives posted recently?

+1 good question

mrhappypants

I saw her during the hot spell.

Offline LLPunting

I saw her during the hot spell.
Are you talking about the weather or when she was getting a roasting from Punters?

Which negs are you contesting?

Her service offering seems to be shrinking along with performance inversely to cost.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP she has been on my radar but price point and location are demotivating... she has a bit of exposure on another forum.  Never really sure if it goes to the SPs head cos she is well above what Ive paid in E15. keeping my hard earned for some better value hotties... thanks.   :hi:

InstaPunt

Are you talking about the weather or when she was getting a roasting from Punters?

Which negs are you contesting?

Her service offering seems to be shrinking along with performance inversely to cost.

A few of her negs came from people who were later banned or she showed were quite strange. MHP thinks people butthurt cos she declines reviews for favours / discounts etc I also sense butthurt but fuck knows why, reasons probably vary.

InstaPunt

Thanks for the review OP she has been on my radar but price point and location are demotivating... she has a bit of exposure on another forum.  Never really sure if it goes to the SPs head cos she is well above what Ive paid in E15. keeping my hard earned for some better value hotties... thanks.   :hi:

After the other site died thought this was the last one standing

Offline LLPunting

A few of her negs came from people who were later banned or she showed were quite strange. MHP thinks people butthurt cos she declines reviews for favours / discounts etc I also sense butthurt but fuck knows why, reasons probably vary.

Not interested in re-condemning evicted scum, I'm more interested to know if MHP has the skinny on suspects still present or indeed concedes any subsequent neg commentary that may've been posted is valid. (I haven't re-read threads concerned)

mrhappypants

(I haven't re-read threads concerned)

The quite obvious place to start if you are that interested.

Offline magnetico

I wanted something slightly different and she was accommodating. 
Could you tell us the kind of service or you're worried about outing yourself?

Offline PatMacGroin

Steady performance from a forum darling

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447594001538

I have been building up my hotlist recently visiting well regarded forum darlings during the summer “drought.”  These will be my fall back through the autumn harvest of new profiles - which has come at last after a very long, dry summer.  Anna was one of a number of darlings on my list.

I have said this before but it is worth restating; some of the negative reviews in Jess’ back record look suspect to me.  As you will read from my review I thought she was a good provider albeit a steady increase in her prices make it uncertain I will return.  I saw her on one of the deals that she occasionally offers.  At her current rate I consider her overpriced.  Also keep in mind that I have let some time pass since the meeting.  She reads here and I want to keep the option of returning open particularly if her prices come down to a more realistic level.

Arrangement was very straightforward.  She works evening from about 4.00pm.  Following a telephone conversation we were able to come to an agreement.  I found her friendly on the phone and clear about what was on offer.  I wanted something slightly different and she was accommodating. 

I have nothing to add here regarding the location

Although it is not really mentioned in most of the reviews she is a little chubby around the tummy and bottom.  At her current price point (£140 ph) I think this starts to become an issue. I paid less and would return at the price I paid.  I certainly do not agree with the reviews that talk about her physical beauty (7) but she does have a very pretty face (8). She was well presented for my meeting.  I think the photos give you a good idea.

I liked the service.  She was friendly.  Her English was good enough to make it engaging and connected.  Her OWO was good.  She obviously dislikes offering CIM and retched afterwards.  I think she would suit someone after a girlfriend experience.  If you follow her profile it is clear that she gets sore from sex (depending on the time of the month?) so you have got a reasonably expensive provider who is slightly overweight and is trying to limit the range of services she provides.  I suspect (hope) when she goes quiet there will be more offers or the rates will start to come down.

Hi MrHP, the link is for Jessica, but the text states Anna.

Previous reviews confirm these two work together. Even with the additional pictures posted by Sinz, it looks like it could be quite hard to tell them appart.

Jessica - Jessica Sexy Petite - External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Anna - Anna_22 - External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Can you confirm which of these two girls this review is actually for?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 06:16:29 pm by PatMacGroin »

mrhappypants

PatMacGroin, thanks for pointing this out. Definitely Jessica as in the title and link.  I bashed out a draft when I originally saw her and must have called her Anna by mistake.

Offline claretandblue

44 reviews with 38 positives, amazed I had never heard of her before this one!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 10:16:16 am by claretandblue »