Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio's - Kentish Town - Hot - Hot - Hot!!  (Read 2852 times)

Offline Trial By Fire

I was up London yesterday and went to go there not knowing about the fire. When I got there there was a letter taped on the door, which I realise now must have been something from the London Fire Brigade, but it was too small to read quickly as I don't like to hang around on the street and make it obvious I'm going in there. So anyway I walked in and there was the usual receptionist behind the counter and she then told me they were closed because of the fire. Now two things struck me, number one, I imagine a fair few of their potential customers are like me and are not locals so may not have heard the news so why not stick a big notice on the door saying closed due to fire. The second thing is why if you are closed why have the front door unlocked.

ptokazii

Maybe they're "officially" closed as far as new customers and police goes.

show must go on is the tagline here, when there's money to be made

Push your luck

Offline Trial By Fire

Maybe they're "officially" closed as far as new customers and police goes.

show must go on is the tagline here, when there's money to be made

Push your luck

I suppose it is possible but just after I left I saw someone else go in and get turned away. It could be that like me he is not a regular but I will give them the benefit of the doubt and believe them when they say they're closed. I don't suppose many people would want to be in there so soon after a fire with the smell of burnt wood still lingering in the air.

Offline Sulkydan79

Is this place open again of does anyone know when it will be open or if there is anywhere else nearby that's as good ??