Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai/Chinese massage in Plymouth  (Read 864 times)

Offline Hammertime42

Having been to Rose and a couple in Cornwall…what’s the best Thai/Chinese massage in and around Plymouth, just fancying a change but a few to pick from…..

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Having been to Rose and a couple in Cornwall…what’s the best Thai/Chinese massage in and around Plymouth, just fancying a change but a few to pick from…..

As a matter of interest, which two have you seen in Cornwall?

Reviews would certainly help as you’ve been a member coming up to nearly a year now.
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hammertime42

Mei at Truro and Emily in Camborne

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Mei at Truro and Emily in Camborne

But no reviews?

Emily must be recent as she’s only recently started offering her new service.

Offline Hammertime42

Emily been twice….

Plus is it necessary to post reviews every time,I find it useful for the ones to stay away from…..

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Emily been twice….

Plus is it necessary to post reviews every time,I find it useful for the ones to stay away from…..

If that’s how every other member thought then there wouldn’t be any positive reviews would there? None of us wouldn’t know the good SPs, only the bad ones!

I’m not entirely convinced you’ll receive much assistance when asking questions if you’re not willing to share information with other members. This site relies on members sharing positive AND negative experiences with each other.

Offline houseboot

Emily been twice….

And we find it useful when someone shares something that we weren't aware of before.

"Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 08:03:08 am by houseboot »

Offline Hammertime42

Wow...we learn something new everyday...

From now on I will post reviews...

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Wow...we learn something new everyday...

From now on I will post reviews...

I’m not sure the sarcasm is warranted but you can still post the reviews of Emily and Mei as you’re a new member therefore you can post reviews within 12 months of joining the site.

I’m sure we all look forward to reading them.

Offline Hammertime42

Not sarcastic in anyway,just didn't honestly know....