Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SonyaR- Wiltshire  (Read 438 times)

Offline fluffer

She looks familiar...
Any recognise her?

Offline Lewis

You've been here since 2012, and you've not noticed the message saying NOT to put the url in the subject header? I've now edited them out.

Just goes to prove that sex makes you go blind  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As to who she is, as she's a member of AdultWorksFinestPerformers:Award Winning Members, then she's bound to be using someone else's photos. 99% of the profiles in that group are fake.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 08:29:23 pm by Lewis »

Offline whaleears

She wants a deposit on outcalls, so yeah...
No thanks.

Offline mikeg1600

As to who she is, as she's a member of AdultWorksFinestPerformers:Award Winning Members, then she's bound to be using someone else's photos. 99% of the profiles in that group are fake.
Adult work should ban this group, they are all £120, have PG and Movies and the phone numbers either don't work or are off. Just a scam for PG and movie Purchase

Offline Lewis

Adult work should ban this group, they are all £120, have PG and Movies and the phone numbers either don't work or are off. Just a scam for PG and movie Purchase

Now I could be wrong, but isn't the group "AdultWorksFinestPerformers" something to actually do with AW?

It's not been unknown for AW to create their own fake profiles for financial gain (i.e. fake private galleries, etc)