Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kacielou  (Read 837 times)

vw

Anyone seen this one before if so any info woudl be nice ? She seems familiar was wonder if she had worked else where?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Danj89

Been trying to arrange a booking with her. It was meant to be tonight but something came up her end. If I do end up seeing her will report back here and add a review.

Offline alpharius

Been trying to arrange a booking with her. It was meant to be tonight but something came up her end. If I do end up seeing her will report back here and add a review.
Did you end up seeing her? Currently near me and pregnant but no reviews here yet

Offline houseboot

Did you end up seeing her? Currently near me and pregnant but no reviews here yet

He might say ... Yes  :unknown:

But don't expect him to say .... Yes, 24 weeks ago  :lol:

Offline Danj89

No never ended up seeing her, I don't recognise that pic though. The pic for the kacie I remember was different. She was meant to take part in a Swindon gangbang which never happened. Last message exchanged was Sept 2018.

@swindongangbangs, was a couples profiles and the girl was meant to do a gangbang which kacie. Kacie never came. Was meant to see her morning f the gangbang last but as always meet never happened.

Offline Danj89

Looking again profile been swapped n sold, pics different and all but 1 feedback from 2019 after comms went dead.

Offline alpharius

Looking again profile been swapped n sold, pics different and all but 1 feedback from 2019 after comms went dead.
Hmm interesting. I won't go out my way to see her, but I'll make an attempt in a few weeks. Thanks for the reply