Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelyMaja - Bristol - Timewaster!  (Read 629 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only

Outcome here was a real shame since she's quite a looker, but I guess one risk of bottom of the barrel prices is bottom of the barrel service.

Called her up to book and at end of the convo I ask her to text me her address so I can be on my way to her. She agrees, we hang up, and i wait 10 minutes but still no text from her.

So then I text her asking for the address again, and give her about 5 mins to respond. No response, so I call her and reiterate I have asked for her address twice now, and she says sure she will send right away.

We hang up again, and I wait another 5 minutes but still no text. Unfuckingbelievable its taking her so long just to text 6 letters. So then I call her again, and this time I ask her is there some problem as to why its been 3 attempts and almost 25 minutes now but she still hasnt sent me her address.

She says she sent it to me but obviously I didnt receive it, so I give her benefit of the doubt and ask her to please give it to me now over the phone instead. At this point she hangs up on me. Again I give her the benefit of the doubt and assume maybe line just cut for some reason. I call her up again, but now she's not answering my calls.

Total fucking timewaster. Really have no clue what she was playing at.

Offline Roth

Maybe you dodged a bullet with this curvy one. :unknown: